Women really can't handle rejection even a little lol...

King

The black man is always targeted.
Daps
Ehh too bad, I got a few other million other women to go fw sohh :manny:

Roid Jones

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
They are women, I expect them to get emotional and petulant when they don't get their way.

It's their nature

Why be mad at it?

It's like being made at the sky for being blue

Just move accordingly

This is the Coli where dudes refuse to acknowledge the reality of things.

Roid Jones

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
This girl I knew told me she doesn’t do shyt because she hates rejection
This includes simple shyt like “r u free for lunch”

shyts wild. Most women are crazy immature and insecure

Very true, a woman I was dealing with said she didn't like calling me because every time I didn't pick up she felt rejected :francis:

King Poetic

A.K.A. Curve
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Southern California
My last 3 previous women I was talking with or dated I just broke it off and they was either crying or highly upset, it’s because they was women who thought I was the man who’s going to save and married them but once I got to know them and knew what they was about , I dumped them

the one chick I work with and we started talking for like 3 weeks said she wanted me to get her pregnant and I was like naw, I can’t do that so I started distancing myself from her and she started crying, talking about nobody wants me , I’m never going to find someone...

broad was a slut at that after I found out when stopped talking to her she fukked 6 nikkas in 5 months...

older black women 35 and up be a messed

Crude

Superstar
Daps
Women are accustomed to operating from a position of leverage typically because men are after p*ssy. A large percentage of guys would go smash any woman of average of even slightly below average aesthetic quality just to get some p*ssy.

Most of the time fellas just go after what they think they can fukk easy, but it confuses women because we as fellas aren't as selective about what type of women we smash for a night as opposed to what type of woman we'll take home and let meet mom, dad, and our family.

A lot women be thinking they have their pick of the litter when most of the time dudes are just trying to use them for sex.

When they start wanting something more of substance out of a man that's typically when they get served that humble pie.
:feedme:

Nobody likes rejection but when those ladies have 100 men in their DMs trying to holla, getting hit on daily (even average women), and you are use to having men offer to do shyt for you. Now all of sudden that same woman that is use to having men in the palm of her hand has some guy she's probably really interested in telling her no. It's a very humbling experience.

It's kinda like someone accustomed to being rich their whole life suddenly encountering something their money won't buy, it makes them feel a certain way. Same psychology applies here with most women.

idonttouchgrass

Superstar
Daps
When I was 14 walking home from school, a woman (clearly in mid to late 20’s) pushing her baby in a stroller across the street from tried to call me over to talk to her.

When school was over, I just wanted to get home as fast as possible. So I ignore her on some :unimpressed:

next thing here “fine then you fagget”

get called a fakkit by pedo woman brehs:skip:

FeloniousMonk

Dont mind me..Im a azzhole
Daps
Reppin
Them Lo Lifes...
Its cuz these simps are out here gassing up any girl so now you got 5s walking around with a big head. Most men know what their worth is but most women don't so it's brutal asf for them to get rejected and to also find out they ain't that special
Maaaan...busted woman who get no play from quality men in reality, get online and get they heads gassed by dudes who live 100s of miles away or dudes with zero game, making them think they are desirable.

This shyt baffles me..

-deleted-

Banned
Daps
I mean usually when someone talks about the issue of some men not being able to handle rejection it's in reference to men who retaliate by aggression/violence, stalking, name calling, intimidation etc.

And if a guy I slept with stops talking to me after the fact why wouldn't I want to block him?

Clearly he's either just used me for fun or isn't into me like that soooo what else would there be to talk about? It's not like we're going to be friends now...

but if the situation is reversed and a guy does the same thing he would be looked down upon

double standards keep the planet moving, we just don't like it