Women really can't handle rejection even a little lol...

360Waves

2 girls and they get along like I'm Lou Will
Daps
Reppin
NYC
For the women I've rejected in real life, upon rejection I've been called all kinds of names, expletives, and insults. I've also been accused of being gay. If we'd already had sex and I rejected her after the fact, they were quick to say my dikk game was trash (false) or that my dikk is small (false.) The few that took it well, were virtually incapable of staying in the friend zone or still being on amicable terms. They just slowly ghosted.

Then there's the women I met through an online medium, like dating apps or instagram. I want to make it clear, of the dozens of women like this who've rejected me throughout my life, I've never unfollowed or blocked any of them. I don't take things that personal, and I also understand sometimes you have to play the long game--many times women who initially rejected me ended up coming around after continuing to stalk my socials and see how I'm living.

On the other hand, quite literally every single female I have ever rejected online made it a point to unfollow or block my account within a week of the rejection occurring. They try to play it off and act like they're fine with or they understand, but that eventual unfollow/block always shows they burning up on the inside. :mjlol:

It's just funny to me. Because a lot of the negative labels that have been assigned to men in the dating world, entitled, can't handle rejection, etc, fit women better. nikkas gotta change the narrative b :francis:

Saltmoney

All Star
Daps
Reppin
#Catset
It's just funny to me. Because a lot of the negative labels that have been assigned to men in the dating world, entitled, can't handle rejection, etc, fit women better. nikkas gotta change the narrative b :francis:

I mean usually when someone talks about the issue of some men not being able to handle rejection it's in reference to men who retaliate by aggression/violence, stalking, name calling, intimidation etc.

And if a guy I slept with stops talking to me after the fact why wouldn't I want to block him?

Clearly he's either just used me for fun or isn't into me like that soooo what else would there be to talk about? It's not like we're going to be friends now...

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
I mean usually when someone talks about the issue of some men not being able to handle rejection it's in reference to men who retaliate by aggression/violence, stalking, name calling, intimidation etc.

And if a guy I slept with stops talking to me after the fact why wouldn't I want to block him?

Clearly he's either just used me for fun or isn't into me like that soooo what else would there be to talk about? It's not like we're going to be friends now...
women get really angry when rejected. especially when they not used to men turning them down.

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
I invited a girl over last weekend, wasn’t feeling her (didn’t look like any of the 1,000 pics on her IG) so I didn’t try to smash. I let her sleep in my bed and called her an Uber in the morning. She blocked my number and my IG the next day. :ohhh:
As she should have :coffee:

AJD

Superstar
Daps
The bulk of the blame goes to simps. They've always existed but social media and feminism dun exacerbated the entitlement that some of these women have.:francis:

It eats their soul when they find you attractive and you ignore or pay them little mind. You got thousands of simps droppin love eye emojis on their feed and in their dms/inboxes, paying a dub for pixels when you can literally view naked women online for free. :hhh:
So of course they gonna feel like goddesses when most 'men' treat them as such.:yeshrug:

Ive said it before, These hardcore simps need to be castrated and the world would instantly be a better place.:unimpressed: