Women on Twitter being called out for being hypersexual freaks

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Daps
i'm all for desexulizing bodies and people being able to wear what they want, even go nude if they want.

But we all know she not trying to desexualize anything. She posing like for the sole purpose of sexualizing herself.
Big difference between that and some hippy not wanting to wear a bra and have her nipples all out and stuff.

Europe been doing this. Honestly maybe that's the best route to go, too many thirst ball simps around.

But then...What will women use to get attention?

Veteran
Daps
Ummm a woman being good looking and hypersexual will be rewarded with a bag! If I was them....I'd get that bag too. fukk working a 9-5 Clout Rules Everything Around Me CREAM!!!

Is this always the case? How many good looking hypersexual women got cash, retirement funds, and a 4 bedroom house?

Estarossa

Rosé Gold
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
Is that Lunazul tequila?

tumblr_inline_nuweq7QJtK1qb847a_500.gif

Sauce Dab

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Yes a lot of women are

But we have to be honest. Lotta men enable it by objectifying women - from a young age! Some of these hoes were being preyed on as early as 12. So that definitely changes their brain. Or..

some men reward hypersexual women by tricking on them or giving them attention.

It's just nature. Women are prey, men are predators.

Women are the shiny products, men are the buyers
Yeah she’s still a loser but she’s just doing what gets attention. There’s nothing a woman wants more than attention and unfortunately this is how she can get it

tbh her plan worked because she went viral :ItsOver:

DaPresident

Miami Hurricanes football fan...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Miami Hurricanes,Dallas Cowboys, St. John's, DMV
The older I get, the more I want women to NOT be some sexpot that shows everything to everybody.

I prefer a more modest type. Somebody that can be/dress sexy without showing everything. That’s true sexiness when you not even showing off all your assets, but you still look or give off sex appeal

Dzali OG

Dz Ali OG...Pay me like you owe me!
Daps
Reppin
Duval Florida
Is this always the case? How many good looking hypersexual women got cash, retirement funds, and a 4 bedroom house?
In 2024 it can be. All they need do is have a business mind and make the right moves. A bag will fall in their lap.

Veteran
Daps
In 2024 it can be. All they need do is have a business mind and make the right moves. A bag will fall in their lap.

How many have to foresight to do that though? Social media been out since the mid 2000s, how many hypersexual women winning?