Women on Twitter being called out for being hypersexual freaks

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Yes a lot of women are

But we have to be honest. Lotta men enable it by objectifying women - from a young age! Some of these hoes were being preyed on as early as 12. So that definitely changes their brain. Or..

some men reward hypersexual women by tricking on them or giving them attention.

It's just nature. Women are prey, men are predators.

Women are the shiny products, men are the buyers

"Enable it" implies we as men arent singlehandedly responsible. Or do I have to remind you of the universal law#TheChildOfMan:wow:

Vodun

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Prime creator
he aint lying unless you want your dikk looking like a payday bar

payday__38981.jpeg

Uitomy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Anxiety attacks and sugar cookies
well yeah, but thats mostly because women control sex in the first place, and I theorize we will see women get only more sex depraved and hornier with there being more men turning off from them, and also less men being born. People really don't realize decreasing birth rates mean even less future men because it is already more women than us, so in 20 years I think you'll probably see the horniest, most don't give a fukk, but need a fukk, women out there.

BruhManFromTheFifthFlo

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
There are a lot of women perverts that are ignored because men want to fukk them.

I’ve always hated how some women have perverted Hello Kitty and some other kids shows / objects.

S2aee82793ff846abb85c15e4e002c259v.jpg_640x640Q90.jpg_.webp

No reason this needs to exist.

FatherSimp

Enough white hoes to last me thru ATL
Daps
I follow this gamer chic on IG and I legit started following her cause she was cute and I liked her style. She linked her twitter one day and she on there butt naked taking dikk every which way. I watched her videos today and she got one where she getting a dikk in the ass, dikk in her p*ssy and she getting dikk rammed down her throat. She got another video where she's trying to fit her hand in her ass.

She's not doing this for Only Fans. She has an OF page but she putting all of this on Twitter for free.

There's another chic who I chatted with a couple times on FB. She's married. But she told me I should add her on snapchat one day.

All I see on her snapchat is her booty butt ass naked taking dikk every which way.

I agree with the thread title. These women are hypersexual freaks and perverts.

Just pray you don't marry one thats like that.

Where the link at