women on the coli: What is the perfect female body type in your opinon?

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
full
....It's a difference
:troll: They ain't Black
Ciara said she's not black

@Colicat we out here false flagging and saying people ain't black and others are full black, even though the ones you're saying ain't black identify as full black, and the full black you're claiming is saying she ain't black? What part of the game is that :smugbiden:

KOOL-AID

I Pitty Da Fool
Supporter
Daps
I adore her body because my body type is closest to hers, if only I can get her stomach (and lower my body fat %)....
but a coli poster told me that I was a man because I had her body type (not @marcuz) and plenty of dudes dapped him up...
full

but thin women get love in the Black community...
full

cici-ciara-18577597-1600-1200.jpg
images
ciara-2.jpg
Ciara.png
ciara_076.jpg
:lupe: u have body pics...can u pm it to me CC

Colicat

Docile & dominant @ the same damn time
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Adjacent to the King
@Colicat we out here false flagging and saying people ain't black and others are full black, even though the ones you're saying ain't black identify as full black, and the full black you're claiming is saying she ain't black? What part of the game is that :smugbiden:

full
.... Whet?.... When she say that?

Remote

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
50 replies and no one posted Beyonce or Kim Kardashian.

:mjlol:

:blessed:

Colicat

Docile & dominant @ the same damn time
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Adjacent to the King
:lupe: u have body pics...can u pm it to me CC

Nawl.... I posted some before but was too scared and took em down.... but I don't doubt that you are up to no good...
full

full
Imma have to switch my choice now...

Amy Traphouse

Supporter
Daps
:damn: does she do tutorials on how to gain such curves??? I kno I said I'm content with prolly never having a highe ass but damn I still wanna try.... :mjcry: her body is fukkin perfect.
Look at her ig page. She posts a lot of the workouts that she does herself. Mostly lower body/glutes/core exercises.

A size 4 and 165lbs. :noah:. Men on the coli swear she's fat but she's the prototype.

KOOL-AID

I Pitty Da Fool
Supporter
Daps
Nawl.... I posted some before but was too scared and took em down.... but I don't doubt that you are up to no good...
full
:what: up to no good wtf, u know me better than dat CC I adore u and wld never do nothin to hurt you. I just thot it wld be nice to see ur curves cuz you've seen mine, but its cool u dnt have to do anything u dnt feel comfortable doing :mjcry: