Women of The Coli.. Where them pictures at Vol 2

STEVE

MIami Beach on the check-in.
Daps
Reppin
Miami Beach, FL
i don't know anything about dude's marriage but i think that line was well-delivered and etherous to the nth degree "not bad" :obama: :myman:

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps
i don't know anything about dude's marriage but i think that line was delivered and etherous to the nth degree "not bad" :obama: :myman:

wont lie...had to go to the bathroom and recollect myself
even :troll: have feelings sometimes

Sierra Mist

Banned
Daps
this dude Morethan1 comes off as creepy as fukkkk

Finally other people are noticing it. He'll see that some females are lurking the thread and try to force them to post and shyt. These nikkas are so thirsty. These are the same dudes that SWEAR up and down that they get nothing but DIMES offline!
wont lie...had to go to the bathroom and recollect myself
even :troll: have feelings sometimes
Never have emotions, especially over some letters that a stranger says to you on a messageboard.

Morethan1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Midwest
Finally other people are noticing it. He'll see that some females are lurking the thread and try to force them to post and shyt. These nikkas are so thirsty. These are the same dudes that SWEAR up and down that they get nothing but DIMES offline!

Never have emotions, especially over some letters that a stranger says to you on a messageboard.

I'm thirsty what's your point. Can you bring me a glass of water? I'm thirsty.. Like i'm not gonna keep doing what the fukk i want to do on this board. I never said I get dimes offline either. I make 33k a year.. drive a 05 pontiac,live in a apartment. Have a girl that's very cute. But a tab bit overweight. Most would call her a BBW. Which i'm fine with.

And I cheat on my girl sometimes. I have with these two broads.. there average btw http://www.the-coli.com/locker-room/25176-i-ask-jumpoff-send-pic-what-she-sent.html

I know I should'nt cheat but I do it. I'm not proud of it

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps
I'm thirsty what's your point. Can you bring me a glass of water? I'm thirsty.. Like i'm not gonna keep doing what the fukk i want to do on this board. I never said I get dimes offline either. I make 33k a year.. drive a 05 pontiac,live in a apartment. Have a girl that's very cute. But a tab bit overweight. Most would call her a BBW. Which i'm fine with.

And I cheat on my girl sometimes. I have with these two broads.. there average btw http://www.the-coli.com/locker-room/25176-i-ask-jumpoff-send-pic-what-she-sent.html

I know I should'nt cheat but I do it. I'm not proud of it

you live in chicago?

Boutdatlife

Shoe & music connoisseur
Daps
Reppin
DMV

Boutdatlife

Shoe & music connoisseur
Daps
Reppin
DMV
I was wondering how long it was gonna take before you quoted me...you going hard in da paint ain't cha yo? :hmm:

:heh:

my boo be out here killing em :hula:

Thinking bout buying her a louie bag :takedat:

:ufdup: You watch your stepped doe nikka

Los!

I AM THE AWAKENING
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
:heh:

my boo be out here killing em :hula:

Thinking bout buying her a louie bag :takedat:

:ufdup: You watch your stepped doe nikka
Too hard for that to be just your e-woman lol...but :hmm: steps where I please *kisses her hand in front your face*