Women of The Coli.. Where them pictures at Vol 2

Morethan1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Midwest
If you seen her pic why you in here whining about her decision? An avi pic is 100x100 pixels, it's small and you'll only notice it if she posts in a thread. The second someone posts their pic in here, somebody is saving it and will repost it 5 years from now, ain't nobody saving avi pics.

First of all I'm not whining. Secondly, I noticed it and others did as well. And how do you know if someone will save it or not? There are 5k members and countless guests

Morethan1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Midwest
:childplease:

nikka, what? Did you forget where you're posting?

I do know where I'm posting. And that's my point. If someone would save a picture in a thread someone could simply save a avi picture as well. Regardless of the quality

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
I do know where I'm posting. And that's my point. If someone would save a picture in a thread someone could simply save a avi picture as well. Regardless of the quality

:rudy:

Maybe 1 person will save an avi, and they have to see her posting to do it. Dudes got pics of chicks saved from YEARS ago, you're kidding yourself if you think an avi and posting a pic in this thread will have the same outcome.

THE 3RD MAN

Banned
Daps
Reppin
I'M ON YOUR SIDE....

Maybe 1 person will save an avi, and they have to see her posting to do it. Dudes got pics of chicks saved from YEARS ago, you're kidding yourself if you think an avi and posting a pic in this thread will have the same outcome.

Great idea. It's nice to see someone defending the female posters on here from the vultures. + Rep.

Houston911

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps

yeah its some weird ass dudes on here

THE 3RD MAN

Banned
Daps
Reppin
I'M ON YOUR SIDE....
Great idea. It's nice to see someone defending the female posters on here from the vultures. + Rep.

PSYCHE, YOUSE A CAPTAIN SAVE A HOE fakkit, SIMP, LOSER IN HIS MID 30S DEFENDING E HOES, DEFEND YOUR IMMUNE SYSTEM FROM SICKLE CELL YOU HOMO

2vj1rm8.jpg

Morethan1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Midwest

I'm not saying it will have the same outcome I'm just saying its possible for someone to save avi pictures as well. Like Houston said its some weird mother fukkers on here

Morethan1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Midwest
Breh u doing it again! U scaring women off! Just take a breather breath slow breath my nig let it go

How by saying sick werido fukks have the option to save avi pictures? Am I wrong is the question. The reality is that it factual and this is a message board and I can and will voice my opinion on anything I fukkin want.