Women of The Coli.. Where them pictures at Vol 2

GreatestLaker

#FirePelinka
Daps
These internet thugs bruh I swear mfs always talking but mfs ain't bout what they b talking bout on this shyt, when you gone show us some action...Man shyt im done wit this fake ass coli/internet shyt , ima let yall have it catch me in the real world where shyt real at and say that shyt to me this p*ssy nikka wouldn't even look me in my eyes
Pay that fool no mind. He is the resident troll. He is in red for a reason. All he does is troll.

Sierra Mist

Banned
Daps
These internet thugs bruh I swear mfs always talking but mfs ain't bout what they b talking bout on this shyt, when you gone show us some action...Man shyt im done wit this fake ass coli/internet shyt , ima let yall have it catch me in the real world where shyt real at and say that shyt to me this p*ssy nikka wouldn't even look me in my eyes

Don't you two actually date in real life too? You're dating her meanwhile everyone else is beating off to a clothed pic of her. Sounds to me like you should be saying
nickiiwinulose.gif
. These bummy ass nikkas gonna learn!!

Mountain

All Star
Daps
Reppin
more money

Be easy slim.

JasonSJackson

Jah Sun Ma'at Ra
Daps
Reppin
Maat
yo let his girl come through on some

shyt

them barking on these thirst buckets for trying to take a sip

lol

Last edited by a moderator:

Angel On The Rag

I'm bloody hungry!!
Daps
Reppin
Tampax Warehouse
.stfu nikka aint u the same dude that was worried about nikkas dikk size in a previous thread up here :scusthov:

he hitting that everyday b while you waiting on ol girl Thoushall to drop another video :umad: a fakkit and u hating :pachaha:

:huh: your titties are tiny, it's the equivalent of having a small dikk on a dude

and when when was i worried about a nikka dikk size? show some proof dummy

you're just mad you lack sexual body parts ho

Morethan1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Midwest

You a cool nikka Loud.no homo don't let these nikkas upset you.you know the difference between real nikkas and internet thugs differentiate the two.

Angel On The Rag

I'm bloody hungry!!
Daps
Reppin
Tampax Warehouse

you got bytch in your eyes, why would i be frightened to look into such a soft soul?

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
Breh, don't pay that troll ass cac no attention. You one of the better posters on the joint, don't let that mufukka drive you off. And your girl is bad, you got a winner breh breh.