Women of The Coli.. Where them pictures at Vol 2

Texas2step

H-Town it's NOT our year
Daps
1o0dhl.jpg

.look at lil DOLLiE ol sexy ass , lol Bow!

:datazz:

ClassyME

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere between OH & NV
Secret :lawd: nice body ma'! I hated wearing those because they attract attention to my butt and I get super shy and uncomfortable when I notice someone staring at my ass. I used to be a tomboy & I didn't like showing curves. Its bad enough my friends got booty jokes. :laff:

:snoop: No more ladies? That's it? We gotta have at least 5 more that are avoiding this topic.

:no:

SecretLover

iMAThugsDOLL ♥
Daps
Reppin
Pluto

quit simping fakkit, bytch dont belong to you so kill the noise
.stfu nikka aint u the same dude that was worried about nikkas dikk size in a previous thread up here :scusthov:

he hitting that everyday b while you waiting on ol girl Thoushall to drop another video :umad: a fakkit and u hating :pachaha:

LOUDaffair

TrippyDREAD...
Daps
Reppin
3rd Ward New Orleans, Louisiana 504 ...

quit simping fakkit, bytch dont belong to you so kill the noise
These internet thugs bruh I swear mfs always talking but mfs ain't bout what they b talking bout on this shyt, when you gone show us some action...Man shyt im done wit this fake ass coli/internet shyt , ima let yall have it catch me in the real world where shyt real at and say that shyt to me this p*ssy nikka wouldn't even look me in my eyes

BrothaZay

Non-FBA. AdosK
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The suburbs
These internet thugs bruh I swear mfs always talking but mfs ain't bout what they b talking bout on this shyt, when you gone show us some action...Man shyt im done wit this fake ass coli/internet shyt , ima let yall have it catch me in the real world where shyt real at and say that shyt to me this p*ssy nikka wouldn't even look me in my eyes

calm down cuz he aint worth it