Ooh Marty

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere plottin

more missed insults :gladbron:

lol @ you weighing 300 lbs and calling anyone fat

and i aint full cac, only half, my mother is black and she isn't a fat useless eyesore like yourself :russ:

show everyone the messages I sent

you are an obese no self-esteem ho, you should kill yourself cause then at least you'd be more useful than being alive

at the moment you're wasting resources, shelter and other such things that could go toward someone with some use

but instead your whale ass is wasting it, if you killed yourself you'd at least give a job to the funeral home

seriously consider this advice

Didnt read :russ:

All I saw was 300 lbs.

U acting as if someone put me on blast about being 321 lbs to be exact :yawn:

I told the board I am 321 lbs.

:unsure:

Angel On The Rag

I'm bloody hungry!!
Daps
Reppin
Tampax Warehouse
Didnt read :russ:

All I saw was 300 lbs.

U acting as if someone put me on blast about being 321 lbs to be exact :yawn:

I told the board I am 321 lbs.

:unsure:

what's the difference is what im posting is truth

while what you're posting toward me is what you wish for

you're simply an eye sore who hides in her house all day cause you cant endure the glares that people give you cause you look like a wild elephant rampaging around town

Ooh Marty

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere plottin

what's the difference is what im posting is truth

while what you're posting toward me is what you wish for

you're simply an eye sore who hides in her house all day cause you cant endure the glares that people give you cause you look like a wild elephant rampaging around town

:krs:

U beat ur little 3 inch pecker to my pic THAT I POSTED ON THE BOARD every night though :scusthov::umad::stopitslime:

Ooh Marty

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere plottin
and aw yeah....here is my pic:

2cia1hc.jpg

:win:

Angel On The Rag

I'm bloody hungry!!
Daps
Reppin
Tampax Warehouse
:krs:

U beat ur little 3 inch pecker to my pic THAT I POSTED ON THE BOARD every night though :scusthov::umad::stopitslime:

:wtf: you have no evidence of who/where I've beat my meat to, like i said, you keep posting what you wish

you're useless, even at trolling :russ:

fat little bytch, at least let some youngins trampolin on your obese torso

lookin like a fat goblin with buck teeth :gag:

Ooh Marty

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere plottin
:childplease: i didnt even call you fat...or an attention whore. You said the first one, and exhibited the latter.

----------------------------------

Now I'm going to ask you to prove the accusation above with a screenshot

:ufdup:
:merchant: YOU POST IN EVERY THREAD REGARDING ME, YOU HAVE NEG REP'D ME AT LEAST 6 TIMES :dead: AND U HAVE MY fukkING NAME IN UR SIGGY :beli:

Ure obsessed with me for reasons Idk. I never acknowledged you on this board until I saw my name in ur siggy. You're creeping me out. Stop it Five :rudy:

:wtf: you have no evidence of who/where I've beat my meat to, like i said, you keep posting what you wish

you're useless, even at trolling :russ:

fat little bytch, at least let some youngins trampolin on your obese torso

lookin like a fat goblin with buck teeth :gag:

bytch U beat ur pecker off to every picture posted in this thread and u know it!

Petty Crocker

Looking GREAT in my 30s
Daps
:jawalrus:*cancels plans for friday night*

I received prayers from you, you have been feeling pain from your back, is it true? Because i can heal that too:shaq:

:russ:

Yes, you are correct, almighty one.. I know that you have all power..and healing my body and uh spirit, is exactly what I prayed for..and of course, a new car...but anyway...

DrunkenNovice

Superstar
Daps
:merchant: YOU POST IN EVERY THREAD REGARDING ME, YOU HAVE NEG REP'D ME AT LEAST 6 TIMES :dead: AND U HAVE MY fukkING NAME IN UR SIGGY :beli:

Ure obsessed with me for reasons Idk. I never acknowledged you on this board until I saw my name in ur siggy. You're creeping me out. Stop it Five :rudy:
!

I dont know how many times I neg'd you, but i know it wasnt every day, on the clock like you claimed...which is why you didnt post a screen shot :rolleyes:. I didnt start neggin you till I noticed you were :deadhorse:

as far as the sig :manny: I wanted you to be red like the rest of the trolls.

Now can you stfu and let the pretty women post there pictures :damn: