Women of The Coli.. Where them pictures at Vol 2

Ooh Marty

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere plottin
Yo why the fukk that punk ass bytch Angel on The Rag aint banned yet? :childplease:

I mean damn, I got banned once all because ppl thought I was a dude :rudy:

yet all this bytch ass cac do is harrass all of the women for pics and make fun of us and talk shyt to EVERYONE ON HERE! :pacspit:

Angel On The Rag

I'm bloody hungry!!
Daps
Reppin
Tampax Warehouse
Yo why the fukk that punk ass bytch Angel on The Rag aint banned yet? :childplease:

I mean damn, I got banned once all because ppl thought I was a dude :rudy:

yet all this bytch ass cac do is harrass all of the women for pics and make fun of us and talk shyt to EVERYONE ON HERE! :pacspit:

you are a disgusting tank of oil, that's why. i dont harass any females on here

lol @ you being so weak you're begging for my removal, disgusting fat bytch :russ:

looking at you makes me wish to be blind

Ooh Marty

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere plottin

you are a disgusting tank of oil, that's why. i dont harass any females on here

lol @ you being so weak you're begging for my removal, disgusting fat bytch :russ:

looking at you makes me wish to be blind

Weak? :wtf:

Only weak basttid is your lying ass :mad:

All u do is bicker and go back and forth with everyone.....stalk bytches pms (mine included) and once we ignore yo goofy ass u go ape shyt. :pachaha:

Angel On The Rag

I'm bloody hungry!!
Daps
Reppin
Tampax Warehouse
Weak? :wtf:

Only weak basttid is your lying ass :mad:

All u do is bicker and go back and forth with everyone.....stalk bytches pms (mine included) and once we ignore yo goofy ass u go ape shyt. :pachaha:

how does one stalk someones pms? :russ:

all i did was ask for a photo, and when you said no, i stopped asking

this was before i found out you looked like a blown up warthog

Ooh Marty

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere plottin

how does one stalk someones pms? :russ:

all i did was ask for a photo, and when you said no, i stopped asking

this was before i found out you looked like a blown up warthog

:comeon:

bytch u sent me about 2 pms and once I ignored yo cac ass u got to harrassing me in threads that I post in just how u doing to every other female in this thread. :upsetfavre:

U thirsty, fat, no p*ssy getting posting shyt on a forum for shock value bytch! :pacspit:

Ooh Marty

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere plottin
Aye yo DrunkenNovice I find it funny how u swear I'm a fat attention whore and how u put me on ignore yet u dedicate ur signature to me and neg rep me everyday on the clock :pachaha:

U bytch nikkas can't get enough of the kid....Ive been ignoring this creep for 3 weeks and hes been fighting for my attention :laff:

Angel On The Rag

I'm bloody hungry!!
Daps
Reppin
Tampax Warehouse
:comeon:

bytch u sent me about 2 pms and once I ignored yo cac ass u got to harrassing me in threads that I post in just how u doing to every other female in this thread. :upsetfavre:

U thirsty, fat, no p*ssy getting posting shyt on a forum for shock value bytch! :pacspit:

more missed insults :gladbron:

lol @ you weighing 300 lbs and calling anyone fat

and i aint full cac, only half, my mother is black and she isn't a fat useless eyesore like yourself :russ:

show everyone the messages I sent

you are an obese no self-esteem ho, you should kill yourself cause then at least you'd be more useful than being alive

at the moment you're wasting resources, shelter and other such things that could go toward someone with some use

but instead your whale ass is wasting it, if you killed yourself you'd at least give a job to the funeral home

seriously consider this advice