Women of The Coli.. Where them pictures at Vol 2

YouLoveMe

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Miami
Besides that common spelling mistake where is your father? Don't he have warrants out for his arrest, we spoke about this when you want to be a corrections officer :ehh:
My beloved father went the store to buy more seasoning for the food he's cooking us..ummm ummm good. I pass on that corrections job, i have to grow facial hair first. I look to sweet, and them nikkas ain't have candy in a long time.

:stopitslime:No criminal records in our household, buddy.

Kings County

Law III | Law XXV | Law XV
Daps
Reppin
The Roman Empire
:dry::dry::dry::dry::dry:

:shaq:I would fukk @Willstyles sister, and would ONLY fukk her cause that's all i do with black woman. The only time me and black woman communicate is when i nut in their mouth's and tell them "i'm done" and kick them out the crib. :ld:How @Willstyles sister look like tho??

so wait you would fukk a 13 yr old ?

pedobear.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

YouLoveMe

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Miami
if my lil sister was legal she still wouldnt fukk with you breh. I'm pretty sure she likes men with proper grammar and some muscles
Muscles?? I got that buddy....

316853_398746766846065_1031793922_n.jpg

Ask ya sis how them GUNS look like, and she have to send me her number so i can sext her the BULLET!!

Just like bruddas

Couple shooters in the cut.
Supporter
Daps

My beloved father went the store to buy more seasoning for the food he's cooking us..ummm ummm good. I pass on that corrections job, i have to grow facial hair first. I look to sweet, and them nikkas ain't have candy in a long time.

:stopitslime:No criminal records in our household, buddy.

you sure about that, you seem pretty shook when i told you about the family background check

Thoughtspeak

Joke ting blood
Daps
Reppin
London under protest
Right. Im not inna this simping thing. But some of you nukkas are embarrassing.

You can tell some of you are extremely young, extremely angry and extremely sexually repressed.

:stopitslime: