1ikfmp.jpg

Im saying though

#heyboo

Kings County

Law III | Law XXV | Law XV
Daps
Reppin
The Roman Empire

Whore. And why do you have on slutty clothing?? Why are you're breast exposed?? Why is you're skirt so short?? Are those the reasons why you're kid is without a father?? The baby's father was attracted by you're sex appeal and ever since he got tired of fukking you he left or cheated on you, huh?

I hope you realize that just because a guy shows interest in you doesn't mean you have to open you're legs and bring a child into this world to be guided by a worthless mother who thinks buying her child Jordans is being a good mother.

If i was that child, i would crawl back in you're vagina and pray for a do over. You ugly beastie bytch. Forest Whitacer with a hairhat in the face looking ass hoe.

MV5BMTQzMDI3NTg2OV5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwNTgwMzg5Mg@@._V1._SY314_CR12,0,214,314_.jpg

kevxc3.jpg

:snoop:Black woman are embarrassing.
you're fukking annoying fam fukking 80 pound weak ass frame flabby and sick body physique skinny high water jeans wearing ass nikka u built like a 10 yr old girl i dare u to go 1 on 1 with @Willstyles little sister id put a stack on her any day

Last edited by a moderator:

Just like bruddas

Couple shooters in the cut.
Supporter
Daps
you're fukking annoying fam fukking 80 pound weak ass frame flabby and sick body physique skinny high water jeans wearing ass nikka u built like a 10 yr old girl i dare u to go 1 on 1 with @Willstyles little sister id put a stack on her any day

lil 13 sister just got into a fight today :obama: beat the breaks of this girl and her boyfriend that tried to jump in.

YouLoveMe

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Miami
:dry::dry::dry::dry::dry:

:shaq:I would fukk @Willstyles sister, and would ONLY fukk her cause that's all i do with black woman. The only time me and black woman communicate is when i nut in their mouth's and tell them "i'm done" and kick them out the crib. :ld:How @Willstyles sister look like tho??

Just like bruddas

Couple shooters in the cut.
Supporter
Daps
:dry::dry::dry::dry::dry:

:shaq:I would fukk @Willstyles sister, and would ONLY fukk her cause that's all i do with black woman. The only time me and black woman communicate is when i nut in their mouth's and tell them "i'm done" and kick them out the crib. :ld:How @Willstyles sister look like tho??

if my lil sister was legal she still wouldnt fukk with you breh. I'm pretty sure she likes men with proper grammar and some muscles