Women of The Coli.. Where them pictures at Vol 2

Sandy_Cheeks

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I couldn't stand my mother back when I was a teen. I said some evil shyt to her and I regret it to this day. :snoop: She and I are now practically inseparable. I call her twice a day and most of the time I have nothing to say..just "I love you".

I'm really into the whole zodiac sign thing. My sign on the Chinese zodiac is a dragon, so I wanted an elaborate dragon tat on my side (the skinny kind). I also have a thing for tribal tats...IDK what i'm going to do lol

I was the same and I feel bad too! Aww!! you and your mommy are so precious :to:. Me and my mom arnt that close lol but we are better than we were which is still good in my book.

Oh ok@ your ideas. I say get them both :manny: Not at the same time lol but I see tats as an avenue for personal expression, so I am all about people getting whatever their heart desires.

Phoenix_Knightly23

Out of TLR and into the light :blessed:
Supporter
Daps
I was the same and I feel bad too! Aww!! you and your mommy are so precious :to:. Me and my mom arnt that close lol but we are better than we were which is still good in my book.

Oh ok@ your ideas. I say get them both :manny: Not at the same time lol but I see tats as an avenue for personal expression, so I am all about people getting whatever their heart desires.

Yeah i'm going to look into that here soon. Are you into piercings?

SumBlackguyz

Cacs Gonna Cac
Daps
Reppin
Greensboro, NC
You sound like me and my mommy.

I really want one on my back/side but I'm a certified punk. I'd lay there with tears streaming down my face..snot bubbles..the whole nine :scusthov:

Yea, growing up my and my mom had a terrible relationship, but now at 25, shes not my best friend but I know that she is legit there for me and always has been. I can go to her for any and everything and she will always be receptive.

:heh: you will be fine!! I am planning on getting another this summer... probably on my foot.

What would you get?
Oh, different parts of the body feel different as far as the pain goes. I thought my shoulder blade one was going to hurt but it didnt.
you too are so righteous. the world needs more young women like you two :blessed:

Sandy_Cheeks

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Yeah i'm going to look into that here soon. Are you into piercings?

I want to be more into them. I was thinking about getting my vagi pierced (Vertical Hood piercing or something to that nature) for my 25th bday, but I went shopping instead. I think I will this yr though.

Are you into piercings? I only have my ears (3 hols in each). I want my nose sometimes too.

I want everything :snoop: lol

Phoenix_Knightly23

Out of TLR and into the light :blessed:
Supporter
Daps
I want to be more into them. I was thinking about getting my vagi pierced (Vertical Hood piercing or something to that nature) for my 25th bday, but I went shopping instead. I think I will this yr though.

Are you into piercings? I only have my ears (3 hols in each). I want my nose sometimes too.

I want everything :snoop: lol

Oh yeah I lOVEE piercings. I have 2 in each ear, nose, tongue, VHP, and will soon have a nip piercing. :yes:

ThiefyPoo

Trill
Supporter
Daps
I didn't say it but someone said some girl in here shaped like a pine cone :mjpls: @ikbm

Nicolas-Sarkozy-laughing.gif

Last edited by a moderator:

Sandy_Cheeks

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Oh yeah I lOVEE piercings. I have 2 in each ear, nose, tongue, VHP, and will soon have a nip piercing. :yes:

How was it? did it hurt? and does it add pleasure?:dwillhuh:

I sooo need to get this! Im terrified to get my nipples pierced. I feel like it would hurt soo much. They are sensitive as it is :to: