Women of The Coli.. Where them pictures at Vol 2

Sandy_Cheeks

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
You know u just opened yourself up for these cats wanting to see a pic of that tat on the thigh lol

:mj:

I will probably post a pic on day.. no biggie :smile:

@BonitaChelz What does the thigh tat look like?

plaque_fdl_love_lg.jpg

it's this ribbon (in the fleur de lis symbol) shaded in Orange and under it, it has "hope for a cure" in cursive.
My mom has Multiple Sclerosis and it's color is orange so my tat is kinda a tribute to her. Now, its on my thigh because it usually affects ones motor skills and folks usually end up in wheelchairs and stuff, so I felt that putting it on my leg was fitting. :manny:

Last edited by a moderator:

Phoenix_Knightly23

Out of TLR and into the light :blessed:
Supporter
Daps

plaque_fdl_love_lg.jpg

it's this ribbon (in the fleur de lis symbol) shaded in Orange and under it, it has "hope for a cure" in cursive.
My mom has Multiple Sclerosis and it's color is orange so my tat is kinda a tribute to her. Now, its on my thigh because it usually affects ones motor skills and folks usually end up in wheelchairs and stuff, so I felt that putting it on my leg was fitting. :manny:

That's really sweet Bonita :( did it hurt?

So-Chi

Colfax to the burbs'
Daps
Reppin
goons in the cut tryna talk you out yo necklace

plaque_fdl_love_lg.jpg

Look like them toes nice, too:clap::eat:

JasonSJackson

Jah Sun Ma'at Ra
Daps
Reppin
Maat
its too much talking in here!

just post the pictures.............im tired of seeing this thread upped, clicking it and just seeing a bunch of WORDS!!!!!!

Phoenix_Knightly23

Supporter
Daps
Yea, even though me and my mom have had our differences, we have gotten closer as I have gotten older. I love her :inlove:

It hurt more than the one on my shoulder. :wow: I was like :damn: during the whole thing.

You sound like me and my mommy.

I really want one on my back/side but I'm a certified punk. I'd lay there with tears streaming down my face..snot bubbles..the whole nine :scusthov:

Sandy_Cheeks

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
You sound like me and my mommy.

I really want one on my back/side but I'm a certified punk. I'd lay there with tears streaming down my face..snot bubbles..the whole nine :scusthov:

Yea, growing up my and my mom had a terrible relationship, but now at 25, shes not my best friend but I know that she is legit there for me and always has been. I can go to her for any and everything and she will always be receptive.

:heh: you will be fine!! I am planning on getting another this summer... probably on my foot.

What would you get?
Oh, different parts of the body feel different as far as the pain goes. I thought my shoulder blade one was going to hurt but it didnt.

Phoenix_Knightly23

Supporter
Daps
Yea, growing up my and my mom had a terrible relationship, but now at 25, shes not my best friend but I know that she is legit there for me and always has been. I can go to her for any and everything and she will always be receptive.

:heh: you will be fine!! I am planning on getting another this summer... probably on my foot.

What would you get?
Oh, different parts of the body feel different as far as the pain goes. I thought my shoulder blade one was going to hurt but it didnt.

I couldn't stand my mother back when I was a teen. I said some evil shyt to her and I regret it to this day. :snoop: She and I are now practically inseparable. I call her twice a day and most of the time I have nothing to say..just "I love you".

I'm really into the whole zodiac sign thing. My sign on the Chinese zodiac is a dragon, so I wanted an elaborate dragon tat on my side (the skinny kind). I also have a thing for tribal tats...IDK what i'm going to do lol