Daps
Reppin
Somewhere between OH & NV
Es2P8.gif
@aRoMaN21 you cant let a girl this
cahyute.jpg
fine talk about you like that :noah:

I see what you did there lol.

:whoa: I don't know if anyone else has noticed this bytch STAYS talking about me. Like, she ain't got shyt else to talk about... even in her OWN appreciation thread she was talking about me :whew:

Last edited by a moderator:

Donald J Trump

H.N.I.C
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
USA
I see what you did there lol.

:whoa: I don't know if anyone else has noticed this bytch STAYS talking about me. Like, she ain't got shyt else to talk about... even in her OWN appreciation thread she was talking about me :whew:

Well if I was a female and I saw a woman with a smile that shined brighter than any star in the milky way and skin smoother than baby thighs I'd have to talk about her too :noah:

Now since she got so much to say, bless the coli with another pic of your magnificent beauty to put her to shame :hanes:

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps
I love how the first page is full of their pics, vids and nudes cause I ain't trying to read all this shyt. Good work @Morethan1

thoushall need to make more vids.

Morethan1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Midwest
I love how the first page is full of their pics, vids and nudes cause I ain't trying to read all this shyt. Good work @Morethan1

thoushall need to make more vids.

nikkas clown me for it. But if it wasn't all on one page nikkas would be like im not going thru all those pages

@ClassyME got a fat ass

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps
nikkas clown me for it. But if it wasn't all on one page nikkas would be like im not going thru all those pages

@ClassyME got a fat ass

Who clowning? This same thing was done on sohh years ago and no one complained then. Buncha whiney zzz f@ggots. smh

What you've done is a great service for all cause sometimes we don't have all day to be clicking through long ass threads. This sh!t 50+ pages.

Donald J Trump

H.N.I.C
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
USA
@ClassyME got that classy kinda ass that you don't look twice at, you give a good 4 second look, but you pull them jeans off and :noah:

@aRoMaN21 you might have that ass that surprise a brother, but iono yet, so imma withhold judgement til further evidence is presented to this thread or my PM :shaq: