Women of The Coli.. Where them pictures at Vol 2

shylittlekitten

Scene Cred
Daps
Lol@ this white dude hittin on a chick at a forum filled with black guys. Let's see how this goes.

:mjpls:

Seedz

Hate White People
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:birdman: white guys cant simp?

She's being racist.

Basically she is saying that any white girl on a forum filled with a majority of black males, is obviously only looking for e-love from black males.

Also she's saying that any time a white girl signs up at a predominantly black male site, the black males are all over her... thus leaving the white guy looking to simp her completely in the dust.

Also she's being racist.

:hmm:

shylittlekitten

Scene Cred
Daps

She's being racist.

Basically she is saying that any white girl on a forum filled with a majority of black males, is obviously only looking for e-love from black males.

Also she's saying that any time a white girl signs up at a predominantly black male site, the black males are all over her... thus leaving the white guy looking to simp her completely in the dust.

Also she's being racist.

I was simply negging you, not all the white dudes on this site, haha, but take it as you want to. :youngsabo:

OPTiMO

SamsoniteMan
Daps
Reppin
From the Bay to Central CA

She's being racist.

Also she's being racist.

861135_o.gif

what a bytch

StackBundles

Sohh Icey Blood Gang
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
should i start posting the pics you sent me?? :usure:

ill take a fukking pic of my screen if i have to show the realness of you

I'm not the seedzington kid. That's not my alias and BK can confirm this. I'm Spanish and he's white.

Just like bruddas

Couple shooters in the cut.
Supporter
Daps
I'm not the seedzington kid. That's not my alias and BK can confirm this. I'm Spanish and he's white.

:scusthov: @ you being in her pms begging and shyt, bad enough youre Spanish claiming blood but now youre simping

:heh: my how the mighty has fallen