Women of The Coli.. Where Dem Pictures At Vol 4

KOOL-AID

I Pitty Da Fool
Supporter
Daps
@Ria_21 allah tld me in a dream that you wld post a pic today, which wld in turn help me pass my test today....sed something bout seeing ur guardian angel brings u luck :lupe:

Ria_21

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Yorkshire
@Ria_21 allah tld me in a dream that you wld post a pic today, which wld in turn help me pass my test today....sed something bout seeing ur guardian angel brings u luck :lupe:

LMAO :laugh:

:ohhh: I swear I was thinking of posting a pic I took going to a wedding recently, then I remembered the crazies on this site and said nah :francis:

KOOL-AID

I Pitty Da Fool
Supporter
Daps
LMAO :laugh:

:ohhh: I swear I was thinking of posting a pic I took going to a wedding recently, then I remembered the crazies on this site and said nah :francis:
lol smart girl u can pm me, only if u trust me I dnt want to pressure u if ur uncomfortable

Ria_21

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Yorkshire
lol smart girl u can pm me, only if u trust me I dnt want to pressure u if ur uncomfortable

Lmao you're a mess, but I'm here for it:laugh:

I bet your a looker :yes:

:datazz:

I don't know about all of that :unsure:

:hug:

Hey friend
ralph-wave.gif

@The5thLetter @The Mad Titan

giphy.gif
All of the lovely things you're both saying about me has me feeling all emo, I feel like this will go left soon :sadcam: Both of y'all are the sweetest. I can't take these nice comments. I can't rep u now but I will when I get the chance :hug:

You are right so many pretty ladies on here and u are one of them @The5thLetter :wub:

KOOL-AID

I Pitty Da Fool
Supporter
Daps
All these pages and only like 2 pics :laugh:. Y'all men can only blame yourself for scaring the women away from sharing.
You cld have just shown off yo avi and left the bm bashing at home beloved, no need to do all of dat for our attention