Women of The Coli.. Where Dem Pictures At Vol 4

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
I'm going by how you act on a regular basis. You're very mean spirited.

How am I mean spirited? Dudes said far worse about women, and even to you, but I'm the bad guy. :rolleyes:

In a forum filled with white supremacists, anti social hermits, and bums, I'm the worse one.

I'm not gonna derail the thread, but apologize in the PM if you about maturity.

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
How am I mean spirited? Dudes said far worse about women, and even to you, but I'm the bad guy. :rolleyes:

In a forum filled with white supremacists, anti social hermits, and bums, I'm the worse one.

I'm not gonna derail the thread, but apologize in the PM if you about maturity.

Why you getting so excited? I didn't say you are the worst. I said you are one of the worst. You been insulting me for years so yeah I think you're a bad guy. You don't need to apologize though. You know you'll be back at it again tomorrow. That's just how you do.

Wild self

Supporter
Daps
Why you getting so excited? I didn't say you are the worst. I said you are one of the worst. You been insulting me for years so yeah I think you're a bad guy. You don't need to apologize though. You know you'll be back at it again tomorrow. That's just how you do.

Like what I do? You think that I'm some bad guy like some comic book villain or some pervert rapist. :laugh:

I never insulted you, unless you insulted me first. Just cause I'm pro-accountability don't make me some woman hater.

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
Like what I do? You think that I'm some bad guy like some comic book villain or some pervert rapist. :laugh:

I never insulted you, unless you insulted me first. Just cause I'm pro-accountability don't make me some woman hater.

Now you're being dramatic. I didn't say all that.

This is what you said to me a few days ago.

Keep killing off the well-being of the kids and future wealth, for your selfish "sistahood."

You're pro-accountable but wanna act brand new. :rolleyes: It's cool though.

Wild self

Supporter
Daps
Now you're being dramatic. I didn't say all that.

This is what you said to me a few days ago.

You're pro-accountable but wanna act brand new. :rolleyes: It's cool though.

I am. Your heart pumps hate. I don't. Just make the thread that is lying about me being a woman hater. :youngsabo:

But your bougie azz self need to come to earth and drop pics on here.