N.E.W. Jerz/#TNT

21ccbpl.jpg

HabitualChiller

Enjoying a Long Night of Solace✌
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere on an Xbox
or maybe she dnt want weirdos like you saving her pics or bein creepy stalkers. stop trynna shame women into posting

sidenote-our little Athenna is all grown up :mjcry:
"People can be really mean" was the part I was addressing.:skip:

Cape for internet females for no reason, brehs:hubie:

Daps
You suffer from low self-esteem?:francis:
how does not wanting to post my pics online = low self esteem?

i've used to post pics when i was heavy on twitter and people would just act like a$$holes for no reason. i also posted on several boards where members would post pics only for them to repost them on other boards to laugh/harass them or stalk them, which is why i said people can be mean. only a mean spirited person would do something like that. i value my privacy.

HabitualChiller

Enjoying a Long Night of Solace✌
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere on an Xbox
how does not wanting to post my pics online = low self esteem?

i've used to post pics when i was heavy on twitter and people would just act like a$$holes for no reason. i also posted on several boards where members would post pics only for them to repost them on other boards to laugh/harass them or stalk them, which is why i said people can be mean. only a mean spirited person would do something like that. i value my privacy.
You said that they could be mean so I assumed that you took stock into what people thought negatively of you. My bad:hubie:

Sidenote: Let me guess, you came from LSA?

Daps
You said that they could be mean so I assumed that you took stock into what people thought negatively of you. My bad:hubie:

Sidenote: Let me guess, you came from LSA?
the board i've seen the most harassment on was on boards that are now defunct or absorbed into other boards.