Women of the coli how much do you expect your engagement ring to cost?

Uffie

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Doesnt even matter to be honest :manny:

People may think I'm lying but it really doesnt....its the thought that counts.

I dont even want a huge wedding if i ever get married....just something small with our parents and close friends.
i'm with you on this one. if i even get married, i wouldn't care how much the ring costs...as long as i found the one that's right for me the cost of a ring is irrelevant to me.

a small wedding for me too, only because im a very private person and dont want a whole lot of people at my wedding, especially if we dont talk on a regular basis. im not a flashy person, very conservative actually.

Yayo Toure

Mighty Man City
Supporter
Daps
riw2nl.jpg

SouthernBelle

#Feyonce
Daps
I really don't know how much engagement rings cost on average....and I'm not interested in an engagement ring at the moment so :manny:

I really have no idea either. Someone of my friends know the cut, number of carats, and the price range they want and I honestly have no idea. Unless the man is rich, I expect for it to be something nice based on his salary. Historically, I've dated guys in finance, med students/residents, and engineers. I would expect that these types of guys could afford something really nice without breaking the bank.

For me, the price of the ring should not interfere with important things like the downpayment on a new home.