Women of the coli how much do you expect your engagement ring to cost?

nalej

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Seatown
You know the one with the giant rock that you show off to all your girlfriends. The one your man thinks it's the worst purchase of his life but had to drop change on cause society pressures him to.

-G$-

...fresh outta fux...
Supporter
Daps
You know the one with the giant rock that you show off to all your girlfriends. The one your man thinks it's the worst purchase of his life but had to drop change on cause society pressures him to.

speak for yourself. just had my wife's reappraised for insurance. if that thing were to "accidentally" disappear i'd be make a sweet ass score. :myman:

innocentdevil

:whoo:
Daps
Reppin
Cali
I really don't know how much engagement rings cost on average....and I'm not interested in an engagement ring at the moment so :manny:

jab343irk

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Speak for yourself....

If a chick doesn't want a ring you bought her because its not too expensive...that's a huge RED FLAG.

If she doesn't like it cut your loses and get out...You can thank me later in 15 years

Ashley Banks

All I ever wanted was the world
Daps