Women of The Coli, Are Men Crazy?

Ooh Marty

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere plottin
You ain't getting no stripes off of me, shawty, I'd tell your ass where to go in a heart beat. I'm just trying to be cool to everyone on the forum, since I'm new here. but...........

:umad:
i wish u wouldve left the same day u came breh....ure a weirdo and thecoli has entirely too many of ur kind...go back to that dead ass message board u bragged abt

RealAssanova

Ethnic Vagitarian
Daps
Reppin
6 Side.
We was never intimate tho!

See im a scorpio (yea yea yea i know most ppl dont believe in zodiac signs) but we are known for rarely letting our true feelings show unless we feel the person is worth it.

This guy was the first guy i ever told my true feelings to and the way he acted when i told him really disappointed me. After that, i gave him one last chance and he fukked it up.

Now this nikka flexxin all in public (from what ive heard from mutual friends) yet stalking my phone and social medias like a bat out of hell

one night, this nikka blew my ig notifications up liking all of my textgrams and shyt :dead:

best bel'ee that cornball isn't an actual representation of the male gender. :sadcam:

i can say that with the utmost conviction.

Poh SIti Dawn

Staying Positive, Getting Better Everyday. Holler!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
We was never intimate tho!

See im a scorpio (yea yea yea i know most ppl dont believe in zodiac signs) but we are known for rarely letting our true feelings show unless we feel the person is worth it.

This guy was the first guy i ever told my true feelings to and the way he acted when i told him really disappointed me. After that, i gave him one last chance and he fukked it up.

Now this nikka flexxin all in public (from what ive heard from mutual friends) yet stalking my phone and social medias like a bat out of hell

one night, this nikka blew my ig notifications up liking all of my textgrams and shyt :dead:
Iont even know tf a Scorpio does, I just be knowing the names.

Lol so he basically had your heart and he threw it away, accidentally but it was because he was an idiot. What exactly did he do wrong?

Smh lol, honestly I don't see how people can stalk like that, I'd feel ashamed. If I miss out on a girl then fukk it I don't even want to try no more, I'll just accept my loss. Mainly because most of my losses were out of talking to birdbrain bytches, but maybe that's just my pride speaking...

Oh well, I know the craziest thing I ever done was like I liked this chick in high school, then 2 years later I tried getting with her 17 year old sister, but rah most of my mistakes come from that boredom thirst I think, when I approach a girl because I have none on my line but don't do it with sincerity it dont work out and sometimes I'm just flat out lazy bones and can't be bothered. I like alone better, too many things that I need to do to be entertaining games.

LebronsHairline

AKA Chief Green Leaf
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Isn't everybody crazy to some extent tho :lupe:

i can control my crazy tho
crazysam.png
:shaq:

SiickCurllyGurl

Sophomore
Daps
Reppin
ATL
Idk if this is crazy but at one point this dude would come to my job and sit in the parking lot, stalk me in the halls going to class which would make him late, stalk me to my car, at every sporting event etc etc I hated him so much. we have 1 class together and I regularly too him to his face "i hate your bytch nikka guts stay away from me you stalking ass nikka!" He was so insecure and ugly.. like tall, lanky, acne like fukk and literally no real friends like his "friends" would call him dooky in a negative connotation because he was dark.... use to send me message talking about how i'd finally fall for him and we'd get married... Is that crazy or nah?

The 2020 New Member

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
:)
But see the thing about that is, yall like crazy nikkas. because yall think yall can mold them. If a nikka knew a woman was crazy from the jump 9/10 nikkas would be like WELP I'm out this bytch. Yall fall for crazy nikkas and when they go crazy, yall act like yall aint see it coming. THAT IS THE KEY difference.

True story, I was messing with this chick in 10th grade who use to stay inviting me over her crib, and they had roaches BAD. like I went over there once and she had to recruit me back to going over her house. they wasn't even hood, just lazy and nasty. So I came back over there and roaches is putting on a show, they everywhere pom pops out cheering, coming down the wall, running across the floor, they were literally glued to the soap in the bathroom. So this chick finally see's one(I see everything) and is like "EWWW a roach kill it kill it" So i pick up the first book I see and it happened to be her year book and tossed that bytch at the door. pictures go everywhere. She's heated. like WTF, cussing me out and shyt, talking about I'm scared an all that, saying I ain't no real man, cause I'm scared of bugs(bytch you scared of bugs too) so I politely tell her that her family are a bunch of nasty motherfukkers.

I got kind of off topic but you get the point tho.

:bryan:

Idk if this is crazy but at one point this dude would come to my job and sit in the parking lot, stalk me in the halls going to class which would make him late, stalk me to my car, at every sporting event etc etc I hated him so much. we have 1 class together and I regularly too him to his face "i hate your bytch nikka guts stay away from me you stalking ass nikka!" He was so insecure and ugly.. like tall, lanky, acne like fukk and literally no real friends like his "friends" would call him dooky in a negative connotation because he was dark.... use to send me message talking about how i'd finally fall for him and we'd get married... Is that crazy or nah?

:( yeah, a little crazy. but look at how he's treated. i'd be a kook too.

Schwarzkopf

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
dudes are crazy when they're in love. but we dont fall in love as easy as women

which makes a woman more likely to be crazy

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Yes men are crazy.

Men are notorious for meeting a good woman, knowing shes good for him then fukk it up then when that good woman that he let get away move on, he tries to pop back into her life and when shes like :whoa: n he all like "baby please :noah:" he starts stalking ur phn, email and fb! :aicmon:

Yes! nikkas are crazy!!

you got ya labeling system all wrong.
that is just a crazy male, that was playing the role for a nut.

a fukking man is not messing it up with a quality gorgeous woman, period.

art barr

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
But see the thing about that is, yall like crazy nikkas. because yall think yall can mold them. If a nikka knew a woman was crazy from the jump 9/10 nikkas would be like WELP I'm out this bytch. Yall fall for crazy nikkas and when they go crazy, yall act like yall aint see it coming. THAT IS THE KEY difference.

True story, I was messing with this chick in 10th grade who use to stay inviting me over her crib, and they had roaches BAD. like I went over there once and she had to recruit me back to going over her house. they wasn't even hood, just lazy and nasty. So I came back over there and roaches is putting on a show, they everywhere pom pops out cheering, coming down the wall, running across the floor, they were literally glued to the soap in the bathroom. So this chick finally see's one(I see everything) and is like "EWWW a roach kill it kill it" So i pick up the first book I see and it happened to be her year book and tossed that bytch at the door. pictures go everywhere. She's heated. like WTF, cussing me out and shyt, talking about I'm scared an all that, saying I ain't no real man, cause I'm scared of bugs(bytch you scared of bugs too) so I politely tell her that her family are a bunch of nasty motherfukkers.

I got kind of off topic but you get the point tho.

no,...
nikka, we did not get the point.

if you was hood.
you should have calmly told that chick.
let's go get some, boric acid,....
to kill all the roaches.
after calmly, squishing said roach in a hot pair of j's, like not a fukk was given.

instead you squeeling like some ho ass lil girl using books to kill a fukkin bug...

grow a pair, nikka.

art barr

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
You ain't getting no stripes off of me, shawty, I'd tell your ass where to go in a heart beat. I'm just trying to be cool to everyone on the forum, since I'm new here. but...........

:umad:

bolded is, an indication of when you created your opportunity for the L, to be manufactured.
at the loser lose everyday factory.
where, they packaged, shelved and made it prime ripe for you....
to pick it up off the shelf and have the bestbuy Losers lose everyday delivery man, drop your L, off at your door.

fukk is you, being nice for!
stop simp'n,...
this is a non-capon bird ass nikka forum.

we HOH, in dis bytch, breh!

art barr