Women of The Coli, Are Men Crazy?

Poh SIti Dawn

Staying Positive, Getting Better Everyday. Holler!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
At first I was mad after quitting my old job but I think its a low key blessing cus this nikka came up there once and how crazy hes acting, I wouldnt be surprised if he went up there looking for me :merchant:
You prolly put it on him, now he a zombie just fiending :noah:

Daps
Reppin
Birmingham, Alabama
Yes men are crazy.

Men are notorious for meeting a good woman, knowing shes good for him then fukk it up then when that good woman that he let get away move on, he tries to pop back into her life and when shes like :whoa: n he all like "baby please :noah:" he starts stalking ur phn, email and fb! :aicmon:

Yes! nikkas are crazy!!

But see the thing about that is, yall like crazy nikkas. because yall think yall can mold them. If a nikka knew a woman was crazy from the jump 9/10 nikkas would be like WELP I'm out this bytch. Yall fall for crazy nikkas and when they go crazy, yall act like yall aint see it coming. THAT IS THE KEY difference.

True story, I was messing with this chick in 10th grade who use to stay inviting me over her crib, and they had roaches BAD. like I went over there once and she had to recruit me back to going over her house. they wasn't even hood, just lazy and nasty. So I came back over there and roaches is putting on a show, they everywhere pom pops out cheering, coming down the wall, running across the floor, they were literally glued to the soap in the bathroom. So this chick finally see's one(I see everything) and is like "EWWW a roach kill it kill it" So i pick up the first book I see and it happened to be her year book and tossed that bytch at the door. pictures go everywhere. She's heated. like WTF, cussing me out and shyt, talking about I'm scared an all that, saying I ain't no real man, cause I'm scared of bugs(bytch you scared of bugs too) so I politely tell her that her family are a bunch of nasty motherfukkers.

I got kind of off topic but you get the point tho.

Phoenix_Knightly23

Out of TLR and into the light :blessed:
Supporter
Daps
I think I dodged a bullet just recently... :merchant: Gots to be mo careful...:skip:

innocentdevil

:whoo:
Daps
Reppin
Cali
But see the thing about that is, yall like crazy nikkas. because yall think yall can mold them. If a nikka knew a woman was crazy from the jump 9/10 nikkas would be like WELP I'm out this bytch. Yall fall for crazy nikkas and when they go crazy, yall act like yall aint see it coming. THAT IS THE KEY difference.

True story, I was messing with this chick in 10th grade who use to stay inviting me over her crib, and they had roaches BAD. like I went over there once and she had to recruit me back to going over her house. they wasn't even hood, just lazy and nasty. So I came back over there and roaches is putting on a show, they everywhere pom pops out cheering, coming down the wall, running across the floor, they were literally glued to the soap in the bathroom. So this chick finally see's one(I see everything) and is like "EWWW a roach kill it kill it" So i pick up the first book I see and it happened to be her year book and tossed that bytch at the door. pictures go everywhere. She's heated. like WTF, cussing me out and shyt, talking about I'm scared an all that, saying I ain't no real man, cause I'm scared of bugs(bytch you scared of bugs too) so I politely tell her that her family are a bunch of nasty motherfukkers.

No.....I don't actually...are you explaining that you are crazy? :dwillhuh:

Ooh Marty

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere plottin

:dahell:

here u go with this "men are more logical than women" steez!

FOH wit that shyt. I know plenty of men that have dealt with bytches they knew were crazy from the jump and years down the line, they ended up impregnating and marrying the crazy woman.

Also, u dont know what women like or see in men so stfu about that shyt.

This negro didnt show his true colors until after I stopped hitting him up and pursuing him and gave him 2 CHANCES to get it together. I'm not gonna keep giving a nikka chance after chance cus my time is valuable and i can be doing a lot more important things with my energy than trying to make something work with a man that isnt on the same page as me.

So after i moved on and showed him that i moved on thats when he got on some "I really want to be with u and see what life takes us" type shyt WELL AFTER a bytch dipped and started focusing on other things.

That nikka is crazy and im pretty sure my cold shoulder has given him the flu n now he sick :lolbron:

and :wtf: are u talking about in the second half? CRAZY AZZ nikka!

I don't know breh...you wen't off topic and lost me...anybody that can't stay on topic for a short amount of time has to be crazy :unsure:
exactly :pachaha:

Ooh Marty

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere plottin
You prolly put it on him, now he a zombie just fiending :noah:
We was never intimate tho!

See im a scorpio (yea yea yea i know most ppl dont believe in zodiac signs) but we are known for rarely letting our true feelings show unless we feel the person is worth it.

This guy was the first guy i ever told my true feelings to and the way he acted when i told him really disappointed me. After that, i gave him one last chance and he fukked it up.

Now this nikka flexxin all in public (from what ive heard from mutual friends) yet stalking my phone and social medias like a bat out of hell

one night, this nikka blew my ig notifications up liking all of my textgrams and shyt :dead:

Daps
Reppin
Birmingham, Alabama
:dahell:

here u go with this "men are more logical than women" steez!

FOH wit that shyt. I know plenty of men that have dealt with bytches they knew were crazy from the jump and years down the line, they ended up impregnating and marrying the crazy woman.

Also, u dont know what women like or see in men so stfu about that shyt.

This negro didnt show his true colors until after I stopped hitting him up and pursuing him and gave him 2 CHANCES to get it together. I'm not gonna keep giving a nikka chance after chance cus my time is valuable and i can be doing a lot more important things with my energy than trying to make something work with a man that isnt on the same page as me.

So after i moved on and showed him that i moved on thats when he got on some "I really want to be with u and see what life takes us" type shyt WELL AFTER a bytch dipped and started focusing on other things.

That nikka is crazy and im pretty sure my cold shoulder has given him the flu n now he sick :lolbron:

and :wtf: are u talking about in the second half? CRAZY AZZ nikka!

exactly :pachaha:

I ain't mention you.

I also don't argue with people in the Red. thats shows a lack of practicality and logic. You can be obtuse all you like but the truth is the truth. Women like bad guys. generally men don't like bad women. Even bad men like good women, you see how that works.

The closest equivalent you can say is that men like hoes. but a hoe doesn't mean a bad person it means a loose person. or a person who isn't chaste. And hoes generally don't throw how "good" they are in your face because of there indiscretions.

Ooh Marty

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere plottin

I ain't mention you.

I also don't argue with people in the Red. thats shows a lack of practicality and logic. You can be obtuse all you like but the truth is the truth. Women like bad guys. generally men don't like bad women. Even bad men like good women, you see how that works.
what the hell is this dweeb talking about? :mindblown:

GOOD DAY SIR! :whoa: