Women of The Coli, Are Men Crazy?

Poh SIti Dawn

Staying Positive, Getting Better Everyday. Holler!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You know how guys usually say "girls are crazy"? And how they're weird as fukk sometimes, especially at a young age. My question for the females and males is: are guys crazy? Do we ever do any flat out crazy shyt that we're known for like how bytches are known for Facebook stalking? I know we jack of to random Facebook bytches defaults and shyt :whew: but do we ever do like any crazy shyt like women do?

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
09725dae6f8c1ebb7e036f73577ecffd6d3a936.gif

LebronsHairline

AKA Chief Green Leaf
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You know how guys usually say "girls are crazy"? And how they're weird as fukk sometimes, especially at a young age. My question for the females and males is: are guys crazy? Do we ever do any flat out crazy shyt that we're known for like how bytches are known for Facebook stalking? I know we jack of to random Facebook bytches defaults and shyt :whew: but do we ever do like any crazy shyt like women do?

Whats crazy about that? :demonic:

Ooh Marty

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere plottin
Yes men are crazy.

Men are notorious for meeting a good woman, knowing shes good for him then fukk it up then when that good woman that he let get away move on, he tries to pop back into her life and when shes like :whoa: n he all like "baby please :noah:" he starts stalking ur phn, email and fb! :aicmon:

Yes! nikkas are crazy!!

innocentdevil

:whoo:
Daps
Reppin
Cali
Yeah, cause women are crazy!

Not all women, but if you run into one that says she is...believe her
Yes men are crazy.

Men are notorious for meeting a good woman, knowing shes good for him then fukk it up then when that good woman that he let get away move on, he tries to pop back into her life and when shes like :whoa: n he all like "baby please :noah:" he starts stalking ur phn, email and fb! :aicmon:

Yes! nikkas are crazy!!

:laugh: How many of us have gone through this?

Poh SIti Dawn

Staying Positive, Getting Better Everyday. Holler!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So ladies, have you ever been with a crazy man before then? And guys, do you have friends that are crazy?