Women not talking when there's somethin wrong UNAPPRECIATION

KnowledgeIsQueen

Duality Duel
Daps
Reppin
Brooknam
IMO it's best to let her go through the 'motions' and understand what she's feeling, than for her to speak through temporary emotions which will complicate matters further.

Be patient and converse when she is level headed opposed to being on the receiving end of contention.

SouthernBelle

#Feyonce
Daps
:rudy: who else got a girl that does this stupid shyt? They're in a bad mood/upset or whatever, you ask'em what's wrong and they just say they don't wanna talk about it :beli: I'm thinkin b!tch, if you would just talk about it, we could find a solution to the problem and we can move on with our lives.

I know I could just be like :manny: not care and let her handle whatever it is, but it's just annoying bein around somebody that's all butthurt and doesn't do nothin about it. When somethins pissin me off I address it ASAP and fix the damn problem. None of this "I need space :noah:" bullsh!t

:leostare:

I don't know why your woman does it. However, for me, if I am upset with my BF or he did something that I percieve as wrong, I would rather be silent until I think about how I want to address him and the situation. I would rather do that then start talking crazy and we both end up mad and arguing. Just enjoy the silence :manny:

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Just enjoy the peace and quiet :ehh:

Right because when she starts complaining about the quality of toilet paper at work you're going to tune her out anyway.

What's the big deal in not wanting to talk about everything that makes you mad? As a female a lot of shyt makes me mad but I don't need to discuss it because sometimes it's not even a big deal I just need to take a moment to myself and chill.