Women not talking when there's somethin wrong UNAPPRECIATION

Kid McNamara

'97 Mike Bibby
Daps
Reppin
Freshman Year
Never been much for this. Simply tend to your own thing or turn on a videogame. She'll throw on one of your shirts and come snuggle up next to you on that couch asking you what's wrong.

Last edited by a moderator:

BruhMayne

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
fukked up thing is they dont wanna tell you whats wrong though

Instead they usually want you to guess what is wrong with impeccable accuracy

I just went through this (she's 22). Had the nerve to say, "You cant read between the lines?" I had to turn over and go to sleep.

Sierra Mist

Banned
Daps
This is a real thread. had I known what the issue was I could have done something to make her happier. Silence is supposed to be louder than words with women. Well just because something is louder, doesn't mean it's clearer.

Brofato

Fade Doe
Daps
Never been much for this. Simply tend to your own thing or turn on a videogame. She'll throw on one of your shirts and come snuggle up next to you on that couch asking you what's wrong.

Some people might have the wrong girl for that.

Last edited by a moderator:

andre patton

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SoCal
i love it when this happens :yeshrug: like bytch i didnt want to hear your voice no way

i dont let other people control how i feel. if i want to be happy then i am. cause she got a pissy attitude for whatever reason dont mean shyt to me a bytch dont kill my vibe.

her: *walks in the living room*

me: good morning princess! :inlove:

her: :birdman:

me: whats wrong?

her: my ma. she a bytch :fight:

me: you wanna talk about it? :unsure:

her: no! just leave me alone :angry:

me: ok :whew:

her: *slams refrigerator door all hard for no reason*

me: *turns to the tv* look boo martin is on! this nikka a fool! :popcorn:

her: :wtf:

me: :blessed:

If they lookin for attention from me by throwing a temper tantrum then they talkin to the wrong nikka.

yeahisaidit

All Star
Daps
I do this. If i say i dont want to talk about it, then i dont! dont keep asking me every 5 minutes. I like to think and calm down some and most of the time, i dont even need to talk about it anymore cos im good.

This is me. If you force me to talk about it, I'll end up saying something I'll regret because of how upset I am.

Some ladies just want you to listen, or to leave us alone. If you KNOW your girl, you can tell which is which.

BedRoomI'z

All Money In
Daps
Reppin
South Memphis

This is me. If you force me to talk about it, I'll end up saying something I'll regret because of how upset I am.

Some ladies just want you to listen, or to leave us alone. If you KNOW your girl, you can tell which is which.

I might want to talk, just not at that moment and I would be
real cordial about it until you keep pressing me, then all bets are off

cause now i am mad at something you did already and whatever else

it's called transference of energy