Women not talking when there's somethin wrong UNAPPRECIATION

beezy

Old Member
Daps
Reppin
guala guala island
:rudy: who else got a girl that does this stupid shyt? They're in a bad mood/upset or whatever, you ask'em what's wrong and they just say they don't wanna talk about it :beli: I'm thinkin b!tch, if you would just talk about it, we could find a solution to the problem and we can move on with our lives.

I know I could just be like :manny: not care and let her handle whatever it is, but it's just annoying bein around somebody that's all butthurt and doesn't do nothin about it. When somethins pissin me off I address it ASAP and fix the damn problem. None of this "I need space :noah:" bullsh!t

:leostare:

ugksam

The White King TuT
Daps
if she does this on a regular basis its just cause she is immature and she likes the attention that it prolly gets her. leave her.

B86

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Da Burgh
Damn....I knew I wasn't the only nikka in the world that has a woman like this

Sent from The Bushes using Tapatalk 2

Brofato

Fade Doe
Daps
Thing is though, she doesn't want you to fix the problem. She wants to be mad while she's mad and then she'll either talk about it or bring it up at a later date. Either way you're in for an earful.

beezy

Old Member
Daps
Reppin
guala guala island
Thing is though, she doesn't want you to fix the problem. She wants to be mad while she's mad and then she'll either talk about it or bring it up at a later date. Either way you're in for an earful.

I mean, the current issue is between her and her mom :beli: I guess they're arguin. But damn, why I gotta deal with havin all the negativity in my house when I didn't even do sh!t

BedRoomI'z

All Money In
Daps
Reppin
South Memphis
I mean, the current issue is between her and her mom :beli: I guess they're arguin. But damn, why I gotta deal with havin all the negativity in my house when I didn't even do sh!t

did she come over on her own or did you tell her to, because if
you did, you invited her troubles too. :manny:

Brofato

Fade Doe
Daps

That's touchy right there, bruh. Again though, if you're looking to solve the problem that'll only bring more negativity your way. If you tell her you wanna listen, she'll be like :lawd: he gets it. Then you'll get your ear talked off but as long as you don't try to solve or fix it, you should be good.

mortuus est

Veteran
Daps
Just enjoy the peace and quiet :ehh:

"so why are u not talking to me?"

"why have u turned the other way? (in the bed)

:bryan: thats what i use to get when my ex stopped talking and id be happy enjoying my peace of mind then she would come with these two lines

flusterose

dat dere chocolate
Daps
Reppin
Black Gay Capital
I do this. If i say i dont want to talk about it, then i dont! dont keep asking me every 5 minutes. I like to think and calm down some and most of the time, i dont even need to talk about it anymore cos im good.

beezy

Old Member
Daps
Reppin
guala guala island
I do this. If i say i dont want to talk about it, then i dont! dont keep asking me every 5 minutes. I like to think and calm down some and most of the time, i dont even need to talk about it anymore cos im good.

:ufdup: what y'all need to do is stop wasting time "cooling off" and get back in the kitchen to cook dinner, clean the house, and give me a bj :manny: