Women Making A Living Off Simps Through Snapchat Premium Accounts Providing Nude Pictures And Videos

Trajan

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Frankincense and Myrrh
I keep hearing about this person. Who is she? And, can you provide pics?

Lol renowned brain surgeon that decided she might as well make money off it.

She created loyalty cards

Went on an uck tour (uck = head)

Created a premium snap account and also manages other wannabe uck queens

C2O8HzEW8AADIPQ.jpg

I don't agree with her lifestyle but her hustle and business acumen :ohlawd:

ChiefQueen

HBIC
Daps
Lol renowned brain surgeon that decided she might as well make money off it.

She created loyalty cards

Went on an uck tour (uck = head)

I don't agree with her lifestyle but her hustle and business acumen :ohlawd:

A tour so she could go to different cities and give head to randoms in exchange for money via SC? Sounds like prostitution to me. Why don't the British police department know about her? I just googled her and she is pretty. This is sad that chose to do this with her life especially in this day and age of the internet where everything will be online forever! Another Black girl lost.

Trajan

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Frankincense and Myrrh
A tour so she could go to different cities and give head to randoms in exchange for money via SC? Sounds like prostitution to me. Why don't the British police department know about her? I just googled her and she is pretty. This is sad that chose to do this with her life especially in this day and age of the internet where everything will be onlie forever! Another Black girl lost.

Lol basically.

ChiefQueen

HBIC
Daps
Lol nah

£46k is from er...''services'' she provides :dame:

So, is that her balance from her paypal account? She doesnt accept cash like the rest of the (Backpage) hookers? Also, pls tell me she isnt living in council housing making that money?! :usure:

Trajan

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Frankincense and Myrrh
So, is that her balance from her paypal account? She doesnt accept cash like the rest of the (Backpage) hookers? Also, pls tell me she isnt living in council housing making that money?! :usure:

She lives out of hotels from what it looks like :pachaha:

And the balance looks like a bank account. Santander Bank..getting the uck queen stimulus package.

ChiefQueen

HBIC
Daps
She lives out of hotels from what it looks like :pachaha:

And the balance looks like a bank account. Santander Bank..getting the uck queen stimulus package.

So, she's stupid like the rest of em. Hotels are going to eat up all of her income. She can only do this for so long before ppl get tired of her/she gets tired. Good luck to her!