Women Making A Living Off Simps Through Snapchat Premium Accounts Providing Nude Pictures And Videos

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
aMvErPal.png

:cape:

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
Nikkas wanna play the dismissive game:

"Its always been this way"
"Men have been simping since the beginning of time"
"Hoes always been around"
"I don't have them problems"

This shyt is WAY different now.. Social media done allowed alot of nothing bytches to act like celebrities and treat men as nothing more than "fans' or "walking currency'.

I feel for the younger brehs coming up because now broke high school and college students gotta compete with ballers in different states. Either the nikka(with clout, excessive likes) whom put 3k in her snapchat premium or the breh whom wants to take her to applebees for the square date, Who the fukk yall think she gonna choose?

And I see alot of chicks that would be perceived as "squares' are following the trend as well
Fam your local bad shorty at college/in her 20s with a couple thousand followers on social media will have dudes begging her to start selling content.

Shorty might be working a job she hates or is broke in college struggling on noodles. That $200, $50 for a video or pic starts to sound nice.

The powers that be are carefully destroying the family unit. You know how many girls I know online that started dancing, selling sexual content online etc? Probably selling p*ssy too.

seen a shorty that was in the military a few years back, now she’s dancing.

AAKing23

92' til Infinity....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ-PA
Fam your local bad shorty at college/in her 20s with a couple thousand followers on social media will have dudes begging her to start selling content.

Shorty might be working a job she hates or is broke in college struggling on noodles. That $200, $50 for a video or pic starts to sound nice.

The powers that be are carefully destroying the family unit. You know how many girls I know online that started dancing, selling sexual content online etc? Probably selling p*ssy too.

seen a shorty that was in the military a few years back, now she’s dancing.
Was telling my pops the other day how much harder it is today for the average dude to lock down the local bad chick with the internet around, it not only jades their perspectives of themselves but it also kills their fortitude and emotional endurance. At the first bit of hardship they encounter they will start advertising themselves online sexually in some type of way to attract simps, tricks, and celebs who will go out of their way to finance their lifestyles.

And if you as the average dude can't do that then you're useless to them. They will bail at any sign of turbulence and they don't wanna build/grind up with a dude, they want the ready made product.

I know no chick wants to struggle or live any type of a hard life, that's understandable. But I have to say that back in the day alot of our parents and grandparents stuck with each other more through the hard times and endured because all they had was each other and over time that naturally blossomed into love & long relationships. Maybe the reason why these chicks complain today so much about their relationships is because it isn't built on anything real, it's purely transactional.

Robo Squirrel

CEO @ Squirrel Burger: Fish & Chips
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Francisco, CA
Was telling my pops the other day how much harder it is today for the average dude to lock down the local bad chick with the internet around, it not only jades their perspectives of themselves but it also kills their fortitude and emotional endurance. At the first bit of hardship they encounter they will start advertising themselves online sexually in some type of way to attract simps, tricks, and celebs who will go out of their way to finance their lifestyles.

And if you as the average dude can't do that then you're useless to them. They will bail at any sign of turbulence and they don't wanna build/grind up with a dude, they want the ready made product.

I know no chick wants to struggle or live any type of a hard life, that's understandable. But I have to say that back in the day alot of our parents and grandparents stuck with each other more through the hard times and endured because all they had was each other and over time that naturally blossomed into love & long relationships. Maybe the reason why these chicks complain today so much about their relationships is because it isn't built on anything real, it's purely transactional.
Well said sir.