Women in Texas testify about the trauma caused by the Texas abortion laws forcing them to carry pregnancies with complications to term

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit You bytch Ass nikka
Imagine the trauma the baby deals with getting crushed and vacuumed out of her mother's womb :wow:
95% of abortions happen in the first 26 weeks, the other 5% are due to dangers of birthing children with defects that will die, or the mother will die if forced to give birth. Literally less than 1% of abortions happen while the kid has a functioning brain.

What the fukk do you mean my dawg? An embryo can't feel anything, and has no awareness of even being a living thing.

Explain this to me home boy?

ViShawn

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
These children would have never lived, not only did they go through more pain but the families were forced to carry them to term.

95% of abortions happen in the first 26 weeks, the other 5% are due to dangers of birthing children with defects that will die, or the mother will die if forced to give birth. Literally less than 1% of abortions happen while the kid has a functioning brain.

What the fukk do you mean my dawg? An embryo can't feel anything, and has no awareness of even being a living thing.

Explain this to me home boy?
I'm trolling.

I'm indifferent on this issue outside of Black folks hopping on it. Texas is only doing it due to low white birth rates. As for Blacks we have other issues.

Starman

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
This is the camel's nose inside the tent. The left won't stop at non viable pregnancies.

bnew

Veteran
Daps

“The plaintiffs’ past experiences are tragic. But they are just that — in the past,” state attorney Amy Pletscher said during opening statements Wednesday. “Any future harm is purely hypothetical.”

there are some truly horrible people in positions of power because thats like arguing a gun violence victim shouldn't advocate against guns because they might never get shot again.