Women have way too much power in the courtroom when it comes to children

RicanFury

Come Home With Me
Daps
Reppin
a BRONX Slum by I-87 NORTH
in a perfect world, women would only have children by men who wanted to be fathers. if men were legally able to opt out, women would be forced to strongly reconsider their choices.

but, like i keep saying. male birthcontrol is coming soon. these problems will be a thing of the past.

when my nikka? when???!!!!!!! :noah:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Its not women who need to reconsider their choices. Y'all can't be serious.

So if men should be able to opt out of taking care of where they put their seed at will, at what point in this crack pot proposition y'all have do they EVER have to be sexually responsible?

Even in situations where the woman doesn't keep the child, she faces consequence for her choices because its her body that will go thru the abortion procedure. A couple of weeks ago I remember y'all arguing that a man shouldn't even have to pay for the abortion :dwillhuh:

Then in situations where she chooses to keep the child, she is facing consequence for her choices because she has to go through 9 months of pregnancy, delivery and is usually tasked to provide 24/7 care when the baby is born along with financial support.

If the man is able to opt out, again, when does he ever face any consequences for his choices to be reckless with his dikk? Please tell me y'all are trolling when continuously bringing up this retarded shyt. Or at the very least be honest about it not being an irresponsibility issue for women, but rather you hoping that by punishing women more you will force them to be sexually responsible enough for both sexes.

Yall are built and designed to carry and birth babies. No sympathy from me on that shyt

AAKing23

92' til Infinity....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ-PA

PartyHeart

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yall are built and designed to carry and birth babies. No sympathy from me on that shyt

But sympathy is expected when a man has to take care of his own seed financially?

:rudy:

Like I've said, only questionable case is when she doesn't want it and he does, which I think people have proposed the solution of the man paying the woman a large lump sum to go thru pregnancy and then putting her on child support. I can't see this ever happening though, because if the woman knows she still has to be involved in some way (thru financial support) she'll likely just have the child as she would normally and be the full time caregiver and avoid cs.

I think the male birth control is great though. Hopefully the sad excuses would die then :facepalm:

shopthatwrecks

Certified Babble Detector Badge Number #281713
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
44 bricks...acre shaker
same way u beat the next nikka into nuttin in the bytch

beat the hoe to the court room..lawyer up make a case...flip the script she will be payin u...

ask halle
:lawd::lawd::lawd:
2dcd7xz.png

Daps
Reppin
NULL
But sympathy is expected when a man has to take care of his own seed financially?:rudy:

Like I've said, only questionable case is when she doesn't want it and he does, which I think people have proposed the solution of the man paying the woman a large lump sum to go thru pregnancy and then putting her on child support. I can't see this ever happening though, because if the woman knows she still has to be involved in some way (thru financial support) she'll likely just have the child as she would normally and be the full time caregiver and avoid cs.

I think the male birth control is great though. Hopefully the sad excuses would die then :facepalm:

None wahtsoever. However, in your other post, you made it seem like it was a heavy burden to carry a baby to term. That's what my comment was about

PartyHeart

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
None wahtsoever. However, in your other post, you made it seem like it was a heavy burden to carry a baby to term. That's what my comment was about

Oh no. I mean it is a heavy damn burden, but I was more addressing the guys who were acting like men being able to opt out of taking care of their children is anything but promoting even more sexual irresponsibility for men.

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
What if she aborted it but I wanted to keep it? Now what? How can you say I am equally responsible for the child but yet I have no say over whether it lives or dies?

How is that fair?

Then don't fukk a broad raw until you have that convo with her. What part of "stop putting your dikk in any old broad" don't y'all idiots understand?