Women have way too much power in the courtroom when it comes to children

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
well stop fukking everything that moves then. problem solved. :smugfavre:

why do women say this? where in post did you get that he's "fukking everything that moves"

pregnacy could happen your first time. you dumb ass wenches know that :stopitslime:

Anothergirl

Goat ™
Daps
why do women say this? where in post did you get that he's "fukking everything that moves"

pregnacy could happen your first time.
you dumb ass wenches know that :stopitslime:

yeah i'm sure it's always a "first time" thing for most of these hyper-sexed degenerates running around with MULITIPLE "baby mommas". :childplease:

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
yeah i'm sure it's always a "first time" thing for most of these hyper-sexed degenerates running around with MULITIPLE "baby mommas". :childplease:

yeah, but what gave you the impression that he's one of those men based on his post :usure:

and what about these hyper sexed women, why you giving them a pass? when i see a dude with several baby mommas, i wonder why them hoes let him fukk raw in the first place.

Anothergirl

Goat ™
Daps
yeah, but what gave you the impression that he's one of those men based on his post :usure:

and what about these hyper sexed women, why you giving them a pass? when i see a dude with several baby mommas, i wonder why them hoes let him fukk raw in the first place.
i'm not "giving them a pass". the women aren't the ones complaining in here (and another thread made earlier this week). it's the men therefore i'm addressing them. if chick makes this thread i'll be the first one in their telling her dumb loose ass to "suck it up" too.

@Peter Vecsey i'm Pro-Life and conservative. Abortion is MURDER(so is "plan B") so what you said doesn't apply to my thought process.

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
i'm not "giving them a pass". the women aren't the ones complaining in here (and another thread made earlier this week). it's the men therefore i'm addressing them. if chick makes this thread i'll be the first one in their telling her dumb loose ass to "suck it up" too.

@Peter Vecsey i'm Pro-Life and conservative. Abortion is MURDER(so is "plan B") so what you said doesn't apply to my thought process.

u dont believe in abortion at all? even if a 15 yr old girl is raped by some crackhead bum when she walked thru a park one night? do u believe in incest abortion? im just curious on your take on that :takedat:

PartyHeart

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
in a perfect world, women would only have children by men who wanted to be fathers. if men were legally able to opt out, women would be forced to strongly reconsider their choices.

but, like i keep saying. male birthcontrol is coming soon. these problems will be a thing of the past.

Its not women who need to reconsider their choices. Y'all can't be serious.

So if men should be able to opt out of taking care of where they put their seed at will, at what point in this crack pot proposition y'all have do they EVER have to be sexually responsible?

Even in situations where the woman doesn't keep the child, she faces consequence for her choices because its her body that will go thru the abortion procedure. A couple of weeks ago I remember y'all arguing that a man shouldn't even have to pay for the abortion :dwillhuh:

Then in situations where she chooses to keep the child, she is facing consequence for her choices because she has to go through 9 months of pregnancy, delivery and is usually tasked to provide 24/7 care when the baby is born along with financial support.

If the man is able to opt out, again, when does he ever face any consequences for his choices to be reckless with his dikk? Please tell me y'all are trolling when continuously bringing up this retarded shyt. Or at the very least be honest about it not being an irresponsibility issue for women, but rather you hoping that by punishing women more you will force them to be sexually responsible enough for both sexes.

Anothergirl

Goat ™
Daps
u dont believe in abortion at all? even if a 15 yr old girl is raped by some crackhead bum when she walked thru a park one night? do u believe in incest abortion? im just curious on your take on that :takedat:
i think it should ONLY be an option in the cases of rape... incest or if the mothers life is in immeadiate danger. but i don't want to turn this into a "prolife v.s prochoice" war so Pm me if you wanna discuss further.

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
i think it should ONLY be an option in the cases of rape... incest or if the mothers life is in immeadiate danger. but i don't want to turn this into a "prolife v.s prochoice" war so Pm me if you wanna discuss further.

aaaite. i can respect your position:cheers:

shopthatwrecks

Certified Babble Detector Badge Number #281713
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
44 bricks...acre shaker
same way u beat the next nikka into nuttin in the bytch

beat the hoe to the court room..lawyer up make a case...flip the script she will be payin u...

ask halle

Daps
Reppin
NULL

:ohhh:

Expect a PM in the near future.