Women have way too much power in the courtroom when it comes to children

MAKAVELI25

the heir apparent
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang
I still don't like the fact that a chick can decide to have your child (even though you don't want it) and require you to pay child support for 18 years. There should be a way where if the woman decides not to abort it, the man can legally sign off on not being responsible for it. How the fukk do I not even get a choice if the baby is born and still get required to make payments? :stopitslime:

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I still don't like the fact that a chick can decide to have your child (even though you don't want it) and require you to pay child support for 18 years. There should be a way where if the woman decides not to abort it, the man can legally sign off on not being responsible for it. How the fukk do I not even get a choice if the baby is born and still get required to make payments? :stopitslime:

http://www.the-coli.com/locker-room/35331-men-should-allowed-legally-opt-out-being-parent.html

MAKAVELI25

the heir apparent
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang
I dont like the fact that you bums still think a man shouldn't have to pay child support just because he didnt want the kid.
Only way he shouldnt have to is if the mother says he doesnt.

:rudy: Why? Why should the mother be the only one making a decision that's going to affect me for ATLEAST the next 18 years

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I dont like the fact that you bums still think a man shouldn't have to pay child support just because he didnt want the kid.
Only way he shouldnt have to is if the mother says he doesnt.

in a perfect world, women would only have children by men who wanted to be fathers. if men were legally able to opt out, women would be forced to strongly reconsider their choices.

but, like i keep saying. male birthcontrol is coming soon. these problems will be a thing of the past.

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps

If a nygga doesn't want a kid, then don't go around fuccin byytches raw and bustin up in them. What the fucc do nyggaz think is gonna happen? :mindblown: That's like a nygga robbing and beating someone, then saying "well, the victim has the option to not press charges, so I should be able to opt from going to prison." Cmon man. U don't wana go to jail or do time, then don't go around beatin and robbin people.

U can't go back and try to undo some shhyt that u already committed to. And nyygaz gotta be smarter and not give a byytch the power of havin your kid and ultimately controlling your life.. the guy should always be in control. I've had so many chicks to try to get me to hit raw or to take my condom off, but I'm like fucc that. U ain't trappin me! I'm in control of this shhyt! Some of y'all nyggaz be trustin these females too much and are too damn lazy to throw that jimmy on, then u wana complain about the byytch keepin the kid? Cmon bruh.:stopitslime: