“Women have sex with who they want. Men have sex with who they can. “- Viral tweet of the day

BruhManFromTheFifthFlo

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Do y’all ever get tired about talking about this shyt :what:. So many beautiful captivating things in life to discuss other than western sexual dynamics. Ignore the birds, turn off the screen and enjoy life :blessed:!
YzZRZAR.jpeg

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
I don't know if its apocryphal or not, but I heard a story once about a psychology study where a professor carefully picked a interviewer group of objectively attractive people (as selected by a panel), and then had them cold-approach random strangers on a college campus with the simple line, "Do you want to have sex?"

Something like 70% of the men said yes.

Literally 0% of the women said yes.

Men have sex with who they can and marry who they want

Women have sex with who they want but marry who they can

Women turn down a ton of men for marriage, breh. Coli posters wouldn't talk about all these eligible single women who are "aging out" without ever getting married if women weren't picky too.

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
90% of men are pressured into marriage... they couldn't care less about it

Your version makes men sound insanely weak breh, marriage is a massive decision to just let someone "pressure" you into. :mjlol:

Some of y'all are either very isolated loners or run in crazy depressing circles. The majority of men I've known in life have definitely wanted to get married someday. Not "all" men, but easily a majority. Marriage was a social institution created by men in the first place, women have never had the power to make it nearly universally accepted across 95% of societies like it is.

Red Money

All Star
Daps
Female Precious still has more options than male Precious. There are far more male chubby chasers than femal chubby chasers.

Sure. Equivalent Women have more free options. Put pay for play was created for men to smash a girl of choice that is selling the goods and less drama.

But statement was coming off like all men want any ole woman and women do the picking....which is not reality.

The Half-Blood FKA Prince

Avada Kedavbreh!
Daps
Women generally are judged a lot harsher the higher their body count while men are praised the higher theirs. And most people, men, women and everything in between (:dame:) are also self conscious of being clowned based on the general desirability of who they choose to sleep with.

Just like men will generally fukk on the low who other men would clown them for fukking openly, if u demonstrate u can be discrete and not blow a hoze spot up on her, u could be ugly, autistic, broke and just overall lame and still get the cheeks if u strike strategically at the right moment. i.e. when a chick is horny or looking for validation/payback/make someone jealous.

Lowkey women more often than not generally move on par with the scummiest of scumbags.

Last edited:

#BOTHSIDES

All Star
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
The Chi
Women have sex with who they want...false I be rejecting hoes. A girl who I never hit asked and suggested a few days ago that we smash...I said nah I'm good.

let's not act like some of these hoes don't have zero sex appeal.

#handsomegang #attractivegang

JNew

Superstar
Daps
Is basically the same thing when you think about it.