“Women have sex with who they want. Men have sex with who they can. “- Viral tweet of the day

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
gabourey-sidibes-husband-brandon-frankel-883074898.jpg

new-york-united-states-15th-june-2022-questlove-and-jurnee-smollett-attend-the-spiderhead-new-york-special-screening-held-at-the-paris-theater-new-york-ny-on-june-15-2022-photo-by-udo-salterssipa-usa-credit-sipa-usaalamy-live-news-2JCW6GW.jpg

laughing-hysterically-laughing.gif

Druski got a football player build and had bread

Bruh is a catch

Scipio

Pro
Daps
That last line about women can still say "no" to you when they propose is literally true but that's not generally how that works. If a woman is in an exclusive relationship for a while with a guy she probably would like to marry him. As long as his finances aren't in complete shambles she'll probably say yes if he proposes.

J.E.T.S

Lookahere mayne...
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta/Memphis
I don't know if its apocryphal or not, but I heard a story once about a psychology study where a professor carefully picked a interviewer group of objectively attractive people (as selected by a panel), and then had them cold-approach random strangers on a college campus with the simple line, "Do you want to have sex?"

Something like 70% of the men said yes.

Literally 0% of the women said yes.

Women turn down a ton of men for marriage, breh. Coli posters wouldn't talk about all these eligible single women who are "aging out" without ever getting married if women weren't picky too.

Fascinating study. :hmm: It literally proves what we already know.

& you’re right about women turning down marriage. I’ve encountered women of certain status and/or level of beauty that actually bragged about “turning down rings”.

Blew my mind.

Double Burger With Cheese

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
I don't know if its apocryphal or not, but I heard a story once about a psychology study where a professor carefully picked a interviewer group of objectively attractive people (as selected by a panel), and then had them cold-approach random strangers on a college campus with the simple line, "Do you want to have sex?"

Something like 70% of the men said yes.

Literally 0% of the women said yes.

Women turn down a ton of men for marriage, breh. Coli posters wouldn't talk about all these eligible single women who are "aging out" without ever getting married if women weren't picky too.

You getting no action by walking up to women and asking if she wants to have sex under almost no scenario. Trust me, you can ask the same thing in a smoother/ different way and the success rate would be higher. Women don’t have to have as much finesse. However, I do understand that your point remains. But it definitely ain’t that black and white and that study was flawed from the methodology they was using

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
And women do the choosing for the most part. But main way to neutralize that is to not give a single fukk about none of these hoes and to have your own motion. I done fukked so many women by showing interest and pulling that shyt all the way back the moment they start playing. A bytch will tell you out they own mouth, “yeah I know you got options”

Jalether

Superstar
Daps
She's right and there's no point in bringing out the exceptions as a rebuttal

It's like arguing that Antarctica isn't one of the harshest and most uninhabitable places in the world
because it home to some animals/wildlife

People who bring up exceptions to the rule to try to discredit a known fact are just dumb as hell

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
If you really like a women and want her, you gonna have to play some mind games a little with her. Women will deny it and men don’t wanna hear it, but it’s true. That’s how they wired. Even the most clean image having women. They all built the same way. You low key have to reverse the rolls and have her chase you a lil bit

3rdWorld

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Lies.

Women do the men with the most money, and men do the woman who'll take their money. :yeshrug:

2 Up 2 Down

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
She's right and there's no point in bringing out the exceptions as a rebuttal

It's like arguing that Antarctica isn't one of the harshest and most uninhabitable places in the world
because it home to some animals/wildlife

People who bring up exceptions to the rule to try to discredit a known fact are just dumb as hell
That's literally the Coli way, though. People will treat the exception as the rule all the time here.