Women happier than men after divorce, study finds

BrownBabyDoll

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
what happened? why did yall break up? did yall have kids?

No kids. We were together for 7 years and he cheated. I asked if he wanted to do counseling to try to save the marriage and he said no so that was that. We are friends now and even work together.

and you shouldnt.

Good thing I didn't want anything. Plus for a most of the marriage I was the only one working and supporting us. I got rid of everything we had together. New house, new car, all new everything. Still wish him the best in life tho.:leostare:

Marvel

Psalm 149:5-9
Daps
Reppin
House of Yasharahla
:heh: Of course, they are happier...my friend lost everything in his divorce and became suicidal after struggling trying to live and being taken to the cleaners. He doing better years later, but it wasn't easy.

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
No kids. We were together for 7 years and he cheated. I asked if he wanted to do counseling to try to save the marriage and he said no so that was that. We are friends now and even work together.

Good thing I didn't want anything. Plus for a most of the marriage I was the only one working and supporting us. I got rid of everything we had together. New house, new car, all new everything. Still wish him the best in life tho.:leostare:

is he still allowed to fukk every once in a while? why he cheat? u stop putting out?

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
There are many demonic women that enjoy the freedom post marriage because they have the liberty of saying *i was married* while they get around the block. Somehow in their rabidly demonic minds having been married once upon a time entitles them to be frivilous and whoreish with their bodies and sadly, thats why many women want divorces.

Its so demonic, friends. :sitdown:

Zapp Brannigan

Captain of the Nimbus
Daps
Reppin
DOOP
:what2: that doesn't make any sense

edit: i read that wrong. nm :snoop: but what bothers me is they're also the ones who pressure guys into marriage in the first place.

Exactly. It's why they get so upset when you question why people should be getting married in the first place. You ever really press the issue on this with anyone, particularly women? They freak out over it. If you wanna get married, whatever, knock yourself out, but just know that there's no real imperative to do so anymore.

Zapp Brannigan

Captain of the Nimbus
Daps
Reppin
DOOP
So true and on point.

The best decision I ever made was to keep my friends, male and females

My ex wife constantly attempted to separated me from my friends, especially the females.

I always kept my network and let my friends and family know that my marriage was about to come to an end. It made the transition easy and there were people in my corner.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatal

:ohhh: This is good advice.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
:snoop:You nikkas always blaming women why don't you look at yourself when it comes to asking why these marriages fail. No but instead ya'll act like bytches and point the finger at the woman every time. It's sickening :pacspit: Not all women are hoes as a matter of fact you can never call a woman hoe because just because she had sex with 100 nikkas don't mean she a slut, she just likes sex. :wtf:

Oh well I'ma just sit back and and :eat: off these IT certs and smash all these dime models throwing it at me on a daily :ehh: While ya'll nikkas sit on here making threads on the coli bytching about women. :umad:

Marvel

Psalm 149:5-9
Daps
Reppin
House of Yasharahla
:snoop:You nikkas always blaming women why don't you look at yourself when it comes to asking why these marriages fail. No but instead ya'll act like bytches and point the finger at the woman every time. It's sickening :pacspit: Not all women are hoes as a matter of fact you can never call a woman hoe because just because she had sex with 100 nikkas don't mean she a slut, she just likes sex. :wtf:

Oh well I'ma just sit back and and :eat: off these IT certs and smash all these dime models throwing it at me on a daily :ehh: While ya'll nikkas sit on here making threads on the coli bytching about women. :umad:

:skip:

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Tapatalk 2

Daps
Reppin
Continental U.S.
Exactly. It's why they get so upset when you question why people should be getting married in the first place. You ever really press the issue on this with anyone, particularly women? They freak out over it. If you wanna get married, whatever, knock yourself out, but just know that there's no real imperative to do so anymore.

Truth.Com

Any Marriage Thats Not On A man'S Term Is A Marriage Doom For Faillure. The Day She Forced You To Marry Was The Day You Loss Your Leading Role In Your Relationship.

Canada Goose

Pooping on your head :umad:
Daps
Reppin
A lake near Tampa FL

:50haha: :krs: at this alias.