Women happier than men after divorce, study finds

john goodman

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
The point is... If you get married own the bytch... Otherwise she won't be happy and by extension you won't be happy AND you'll lose half

Sharp

Let That Hoe Go
Daps
These are the 5 main factors IMO

1. Whose initiating the divorce
2. Whose the main reason the marriage fell apart
3. Who is more financially independent
4. Who has custody of the children
5. Who has maintained a better social life outside of their marriage

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatal

Daps
Breh, you're one of the few posters on here I actually like. But its getting hard defending how many threads about marriage you make considering your stance on it :ld:

I think subconsciously he wants to get married to the right girl but he gotta keep his :birdman: on for the brehs.

Mr Uncle Leroy

All Star
Daps
I didn't get shyt from my divorce but tax debt and I didn't ask for anything either. My life has been 100% better. New job, new degree. Doing great, lmao. Still miss that dude sometimes:sadcam:.

what happened? why did yall break up? did yall have kids?

Ghostface Trillah

God-level poster
Daps
Reppin
Mt. Olympus
Women gets divorced. Friends get her a new dress,take her out on the town,play chuck woolery all night introducing her to any and every dude they think is cute trying to get one of them to fukk her. When she finally picks one, they don't cockblock it going down. She takes him back to "her" house and gets sexed all night.

Man gets divorced. He can't call his single single friends cause his ex-wife made him cut them off,so he chose her and he'd have to go back hat in hand and have them clown him about telling him so. He can't call his married friends cause their wives think he's gonna try to corrupt them with his new freedom or his wife got the friends in the divorce. So he just sits,alone in his old"new" room at his moms house watching tv and drinking until he falls asleep wondering how he'll afford to live after alimony gets taken care of.

Of course women are happier after divorce. Men sacrifice more when it comes to marriages and making them work.

msims

Bmore nicca
Daps
Women gets divorced. Friends get her a new dress,take her out on the town,play chuck woolery all night introducing her to any and every dude they think is cute trying to get one of them to fukk her. When she finally picks one, they don't cockblock it going down. She takes him back to "her" house and gets sexed all night.

Man gets divorced. He can't call his single single friends cause his ex-wife made him cut them off,so he chose her and he'd have to go back hat in hand and have them clown him about telling him so. He can't call his married friends cause their wives think he's gonna try to corrupt them with his new freedom or his wife got the friends in the divorce. So he just sits,alone in his old"new" room at his moms house watching tv and drinking until he falls asleep wondering how he'll afford to live after alimony gets taken care of.

Of course women are happier after divorce. Men sacrifice more when it comes to marriages and making them work.

You just made me hate everything about women, besides the puss.

:madlo:​

Malik

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DMV | Philly

I love when women say they dont know why men are so scared to commit :troll:

diggy

Florida Man
Supporter
Daps
Most nikkas regret the p*ssy they may have passed over and their boys clown them daily, its that 5yr ether

"nikka, I told you that bytch was a snake, you aint listen, I was getting blow sniffed of my dikk while you was laying in bed getting no sex, U lost nikka" wash rinse repeat

Sharp

Let That Hoe Go
Daps

So true and on point.

The best decision I ever made was to keep my friends, male and females

My ex wife constantly attempted to separated me from my friends, especially the females.

I always kept my network and let my friends and family know that my marriage was about to come to an end. It made the transition easy and there were people in my corner.

raul04

More money more p*ssy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Austin
So true and on point.

The best decision I ever made was to keep my friends, male and females

My ex wife constantly attempted to separated me from my friends, especially the females.

I always kept my network and let my friends and family know that my marriage was about to come to an end. It made the transition easy and there were people in my corner.

This. Great advice. I know cause I went through the same shyt and yeah it helped make the transition easier.