Women don't know how to wash their Kewchie

Dont@Me

😡
Daps
But men are wrong to stating the truth. I've encountered a lot of women who don't know how to properly wash they puz. I remember laying my head on this bad bytch thigh. The strong tuna pouch odor that was emitting through her Levi jeans. And she came over directly from her place. No in between stops.
:picard:

Those waxer professional know the fukking truth.
nikka....i was at a camping festival once and was about to hook up with this fine ass girl. We went in her tent and she was face down on her stomach.
I opened them cheeks and i couldn't believe what i saw. I can't even say it. Imma just say think of slowly opening a mushed peanut butter sandwich :hubie:
i couldn't have gotten out any faster than i did.

B86

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Da Burgh
degeneracy-degeneracy-everywhere.jpg
I bet you still say girls have cooties, huh? Then when she's cheating on you with an actual man you'll be somewhere crying

Uachet

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Black Self-Sufficiency
I bet you still say girls have cooties, huh? Then when she's cheating on you with an actual man you'll be somewhere crying
I bet you thought this was a great comeback, not having a clue of whom you are using it on and what the circumstances of the person is.

You like dirty malodorous vagina, that is your prerogative. Liking it though is degenerate.

Hater Eraser

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
That California Lifestyle ...
nikka....i was at a camping festival once and was about to hook up with this fine ass girl. We went in her tent and she was face down on her stomach.
I opened them cheeks and i couldn't believe what i saw. I can't even say it. Imma just say think of slowly opening a mushed peanut butter sandwich :hubie:

giphy.gif

Last edited:

Shadow King

Quiet N***a Loud Choppa
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hometown of Cherokee at Law
Yeah this went too far I'm not buying this one lol

mag357

Superstar
Daps
wait, that's a bad thing now? :dwillhuh:

I hate people coming on the Internet and acting high and mighty. So Im not doing that.

So I'm not gonna say it's definitely a bad thing. But some chix move like that, some don't. And it shows.

Last edited:

mag357

Superstar
Daps
If something's green that's beyond washing

I'm sure she'd know if she got a bumbaclot smell my guy :skip:

:snoop: wouldnt you think that all smelly p*ssy chix would know if their p*ssys stank.

That's why she's made the video. But just like the women she's talking to. Her sht might not be right either

Dont@Me

😡
Daps
I hate people coming on the Internet and acting high and mighty. So Im not doing that.

So I'm not gonna say it's definitely a bad thing. But some chix move like that, some don't. And it shows.
ain't nothing wrong with showering once a fukkin day :martin: