Women don't know how to wash their Kewchie

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
There are a lot of musty men and women out there that don't know proper hygiene :scust:
Look man you can create a whole ass thread on here for that. I be shocked how many people don't know proper hygeine. It's no age thing either. Young ones to old ones just walking around filthy as fukk. I could take it further but I'm gonna chill.

brickfare

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
north north
Another reason why I’m into condoms, semen in general can throw off women’s ph balance. Hell, women bathing in water that’s too hot can have a negative impact. Factor in how a lot of nikkas aren’t on point with hygiene, water intake, smoking and eating bullshyt. it’s something I try to by mindful of whenever I’m messing with a gal. been a min since I was close to some stank puss, thank God

Uachet

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Black Self-Sufficiency
Quit being a prude. I'm eating that thing fresh out the shower or fresh after a 5 mile run on a treadmill...
degeneracy-degeneracy-everywhere.jpg

Koapa

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Arlington, Tx.
But men are wrong to stating the truth. I've encountered a lot of women who don't know how to properly wash they puz. I remember laying my head on this bad bytch thigh. The strong tuna pouch odor that was emitting through her Levi jeans. And she came over directly from her place. No in between stops.
:picard:

Those waxer professional know the fukking truth.

Dont@Me

😡
Daps
Word... And most these Hoez is one shower a day or a bird bath, sprinkle some water on the cooch before they walk out type hoez.

But they don't care. They p*ssy stank. the nikkaz they fck balls stank. Doo doo crumbs up they ass. everybody smelling like weed. Just happy as hell
wait, that's a bad thing now? :dwillhuh: