Women Can't Love Men

O.iatlhawksfan

Devoted Joel Embiid hater
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
women don't wanna touch those subjects out of fear. They're scared they're going to learn something about their dude that they didn't want to know. They want to see their man as masculine and if they try to get their man to open up they're not going to look at yu the same way.

Times has changed women are hustlers now they are attracted to hustlers fukk all the other crap. It's just the reality of the situation

Michael9100

The Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
houston
women don't wanna touch those subjects out of fear. They're scared they're going to learn something about their dude that they didn't want to know. They want to see their man as masculine and if they try to get their man to open up they're not going to look at yu the same way.

Times has changed women are hustlers now they are attracted to hustlers fukk all the other crap. It's just the reality of the situation

And that is a self absorbed attitude; The relationship hinges on how she sees the man? smh!

Y'all some weirdos

TD Jakes said one of the most important things a woman can do is to listen.....

msims

Bmore nicca
Daps
I don't know what I came in here expecting.

Maybe it would be a spin thread making fun of the sexist on this site.

Exact opposite.

:smh:

shyt is getting sickening.

Anyways, I tried to watch the video...clicked it off when he started using the bible as a reference point.

"No where in the bible does it say that women should love men"

I fukkin hate religion. It makes people stupid.

You hate racism, but you can't see how sexist this type of shyt is?

This site is full of hopeless morons.​

msims

Bmore nicca
Daps
"What woman has ever asked you what you believe? What woman has ever tried to get into your core?"

What kind of monkey fukkin bullshyt do you people look at on youtube?

:russ:

I tried to give it a chance, since I ranted without even watching the video....but I had to stop it again because I was afraid it would make me catch the stupid.

God, I don't want to catch the stupid.

:sad:

Couth

I gave her D she got mad
Daps
You sound like a bitter ass simp breh.

Those are your experiences with women. Doesn't mean all women are like that.

And because of your pov i'm gonna assume no woman has truly loved you. Cuz if you had ever had a down female in your life you wouldn't talk about women like that.

If anything women have more love in their hearts then men do. When a female is in love she will completely ignore logic and even her own needs, just to make her dude happy. Majority of females are like that. When they're in love they want to give you all of them.

Men are never as selfless or loyal as females are. And the men who pretend to be selfless and loyal are insecure simps who're trying to guilt women into loving them.

Yea females want a strong dude. Just like males want a feminine chick. Thats the way its supposed to be.

Michael9100

The Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
houston
"What woman has ever asked you what you believe? What woman has ever tried to get into your core?"

What kind of monkey fukkin bullshyt do you people look at on youtube?

:russ:

I tried to give it a chance, since I ranted without even watching the video....but I had to stop it again because I was afraid it would make me catch the stupid.

God, I don't want to catch the stupid.

:sad:

Is she trying to get to know you or is she trying to get something from you?..... Put your cape back in the drawer... it isn't needed in this thread...

Last edited:

Michael9100

The Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
houston
You sound like a bitter ass simp breh.

Those are your experiences with women. Doesn't mean all women are like that.

And because of your pov i'm gonna assume no woman has truly loved you. Cuz if you had ever had a down female in your life you wouldn't talk about women like that.

If anything women have more love in their hearts then men do. When a female is in love she will completely ignore logic and even her own needs, just to make her dude happy. Majority of females are like that. When they're in love they want to give you all of them.

Men are never as selfless or loyal as females are. And the men who pretend to be selfless and loyal are insecure simps who're trying to guilt women into loving them.

Yea females want a strong dude. Just like males want a feminine chick. Thats the way its supposed to be.

She was getting something out of it: dikk, Companionship and/or Money.... And if women are "selfless or loyal" ("down" as you put it) it isn't by choice but a biological process...

"When a female is in love she will completely ignore logic and even her own needs, just to make her dude happy. "

^^^^To get something out of it: dikk, Companionship and/or Money --------- it isn't by choice but a biological process...