Women Are Attracted To Manly Handsome Men During Ovulation & Sensitive Men After!

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Hormones play a BIG part in sexual attraction! When a woman is ovulating about 2 weeks before her period she is attracted to confident, sexy, rugged, masculine men. (The high levels of estrogen makes her crave testosterone)

Right before, during, and after her period she's attracted to softer more sensitive men. (With steady levels of estrogen and no spikes she now wants some one more compatible with her 'a nice guy')

Estrogen and ovulation also play a part in a woman's attraction to a long time partner. If her partner is sexy and masculine she is less likely to lose interest in him or cheat when she's ovulating and extra horny.

If the partner is less attractive or is soft and sensitive. She is more likely to cheat when she's ovulating and the estrogen has her horny. More likely to cheat with a sexy manly man.

Right before, during, and after her period she's most attracted to her lover if he's not sexy or kind of soft or feminine.

Here's one article about hormones that elaborates but you can find this info all over the web if you search-> How Hormones Affect Attraction - Excelle

None of those characteristics are mutually exclusive. You can be physically attractive, confident, masculine, and sensitive to your woman's needs at the same time.

YBE

Banned
Daps
You entered an online forum, where people usually congregate & socialize; a placed called The Locker Room...but, you're surprised to see men talking about women in a raw, uncensored manner? :ohhh:

WaveCapsByOscorp™

2021 Grammy Award Winner
Daps
You entered an online forum, where people usually congregate & socialize; a placed called The Locker Room...but, you're surprised to see men talking about women in a raw, uncensored manner? :ohhh:

:comeon:

you know what i'm saying. stop being naive about my point...

Uncle Trill

Hendrix 3:16
Daps
On some real shyt though, lets not get mad at threads like these, soak in the knowlede brehs

*Finds out girls period schedule*

*2 weeks before period during ovulation*

Girl: Heres your sandwich

JJ::ufdup: I said no mutherfukkin lettuce you stupid bytch

Girl::sadcam:

JJ: Hold up shareenda keeps calling me talkin bout how she loves my confidence and swag, imma go take this in the next room, take the lettuce out before I get back, You know that shyt gives me gas :wtb:

*When period is starting*

JJ: Baby im sorry bout that whole sandwich thing a couple weeks ago :to: How about I make you one with extra lettuce just the way you like it? :shaq:

Girl: :mindblown::bow:

Knowledge is God brehbrehs :lawd:

ThiefyPoo

Trill
Supporter
Daps
makes sense....wanna reproduce with a real men
and talk about tyler perry movies with dainty fakkits.

a0yqua.jpg

Why are you so funny:mindblown:

Mrsmoothwb

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
PA
all i did was get fresh as hell, fukk one ho, she told all her friends bout the dikk :shaq::whew: they was like :usure::ohlawd: . all u gotta do is fukk one chick so good you get automatic p*ssy because of word of mouth :myman: ... or maybe cause it was me :troll: