Women Are Attracted To Manly Handsome Men During Ovulation & Sensitive Men After!

WaveCapsByOscorp™

2021 Grammy Award Winner
Daps
there's more to the male/female dynamic than that article covers. that's too much of a blanket explanation to pretend you can sum it up as clearly as that. you have to consider what the woman considers as sexy, handsome and manly as well which is shaped by her interactions with males throughout her whole life. so, in my opinion, if a woman picks you just because you'd fukk her and wouldn't really want to deal with her after that, it tells me the hoes with a bad idea on manhood are after you. and who would want to deal with a hoe? no wonder why posters will sit here and talk about how all women are hoes. that's all you attract.

keep in mind, it's not like i'm saying i haven't been that way as far as my treatment of some women, nor am i saying there aren't hoes (because i've dealt with a few) but my personal mantra doesn't promote that idea and i don't want to deal with them, so i don't...

Scustin Bieburr

Baby baybee baybee UUUGH
Daps
So basically....landing a spacecraft on the Sun is easier than pleasing a woman? :ld:

If you're a soft, appreciative, caring man, you're a bytch ass nikka restricted to the friend zone :sadbron: And if you're a man's man, every woman wants you but, they will eventually leave you because you're not soft, appreciative & caring :beli:

Yin-Yang.jpg

Its all about balance. Don't let the fact that you're an alpha male get to your head too much and you'll be fine. If you come home from a hard days work and your girl wants to talk you tell her "gimme an hour to unwind first". If she starts fights with you to test you, you tell her to be quiet and that you're not going to tolerate childish behaviour. If she doesn't let up you tell her to get the fukk out of your house, that's right your house. A big problem a lot of people do is they share their finances with their woman instead of being an old school man and buying everything. She'll clam up with the quickness once you drop that threat on her and she'll suddenly be "oh baby u know I didn't mean that, please don't!:to:" because she knows that you're a rare commodity and you really can tell her to bounce and be alright.

Do like the man Reuben Studdard did and protect yourself with a prenuptial before the marriage so if she does get tired of your behaviour and she decides to bounce, she'll leave with $0. If you're willing to go raw in her, you better be ready to be a good father to your kids and not cheat because if she catches you slippin she'll suddenly get dollar signs in her eyes and she'll divorce you, take them kids and your money.

Its hard not to cheat when you're an alpha male which is why so many people who are adherents to the theme of 6 either find their humility(like Brad Pitt) or they don't get tied down(George Clooney). Men aren't designed to be monogamous. This is why muthafukkas have such low standards when it comes to women because they're designed to get a quantity of women because theoretically you as a man can have 100s and thousands of children, women conversely have a limit on how many kids they can push out which is why they have to be so selective in the men they choose. Rulers in the past had wives but sometimes they literally had thousands of side pieces

My advice is 1.Don't cheat 2.Tell her shyt she wants to hear from time to time, but don't give out compliments like fukkin candy because the more you compliment the less worth your next compliment will have. Women like having to earn your compliments and affection 3.Take care of your kids if you have them.

If you're an alpha male who isn't an a$$hole women will love you. This is their fantasy. Look at all these disney movies that have raised this generation of females. The guys these women always end up with are adherents to the theme of six with one exception: They don't let it get to their head.

YBE

Banned
Daps
really though. i've never seen people so baffled about women before. i don't even talk about that shyt in my regular life with other guys. we just deal with it...

because we talk about it online :manny:

JBoy

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dumb fukks can't control their hormones and end up screwing the wrong person
Why do we need articles to tell us this?

WaveCapsByOscorp™

2021 Grammy Award Winner
Daps
because we talk about it online :manny:

no, i don't talk about it (it would be better to say complain about it) online. guys here are straight up bytching about women all day long and how to deal with them. i might say my piece on any given thread, but i don't turn it into some long drawn out discussion and vent like some posters do here...

YBE

Banned
Daps
no, i don't talk about it (it would be better to say complain about it) online. guys here are straight up bytching about women all day long and how to deal with them. i might say my piece on any given thread, but i don't turn it into some long drawn out discussion and vent like some posters do here...

good for you. some nikkas like to vent. let them :manny:

Mountain

All Star
Daps
Reppin
more money

Its a god damn forum, the fukk else do you expect?