Woman uses semen she obtained from oral sex to impregnate herself.

Steve Piffler

I got them CERTS
Daps
Reppin
Houston
just don't bust in these hoes mouth anymore. or if you do bust in her mouth, chop her in the throat immediately after. one of two things will happen: she will swallow it or :pacspit: it out and cough frantically. either way, there will be no baby.....

:pachaha:

Illuminatos

#OVOXO
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'll never understand how a grown woman can do something like this. :why:

shyt is unfathomalabalable.

Turbulent

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i don't even care what these hoes do cause trifling hoes will be just that. I don't expect them not to take advantage of every bias the system and society has in their favor.

it's the justice system we should direct our frustration/anger and energy at. We'll never change the nature of these demonic women. but the system could change.

theGoldmangod

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i don't even care what these hoes do cause trifling hoes will be just that. I don't expect them not to take advantage of every bias the system and society has in their favor.

it's the justice system we should direct our frustration/anger and energy at. We'll never change the nature of these demonic women. but the system could change.

nikkas could just as easily stop fukkin trifling hoes and have zero problems. I feel no sympathy :ld:

Turbulent

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
nikkas could just as easily stop fukkin trifling hoes and have zero problems. I feel no sympathy :ld:
you're acting as if they don't all have the potential to act that way. in certain mindstates or circumstances. Just because a girl is your girlfriend/wifey/wife doesn't put her above pulling stunts like these. or fukking you up in court after a divorce. or starting a physical fight with you and calling the cops. yeah it's still your fault for letting it get to that point but take the example in the OP. say he really didn,T expect this from this woman. what could he have done to prevent this?

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
you're acting as if they don't all have the potential to act that way. in certain mindstates or circumstances. Just because a girl is your girlfriend/wifey/wife doesn't put her above pulling stunts like these. or fukking you up in court after a divorce. or starting a physical fight with you and calling the cops. yeah it's still your fault for letting it get to that point but take the example in the OP. say he really didn,T expect this from this woman. what could he have done to prevent this?

Ultimately where your semen ends up is your fault. People don't take sex seriously, but everytime you do it, it is a BIG decision, all types of stuff could go wrong. If you buss in a chicks mouth, you are trusting her with your life, at least make sure she does what you want her to do with it.

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
I wonder how different this thread would have been if the crazy ass broad was black :ld:

Action Jackson

Can I live
Daps
These bytches wanna play this game huh? They know our weaponry better than we do. Time to educate ourselves and fight back brehs.

Whats the shelf life on our swimmers brehs?