Woman uses semen she obtained from oral sex to impregnate herself.

Sierra Mist

Banned
Daps
I wish these ratchet hoes would just jump off a cliff already and stop ruining the world.
iqMq0T6URw7qs.gif

gangreen

Top Notch
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn #byrdgang
:ohhh: what kind of fukkery is this :damn:, Now I have to definitely make sure she swallows now or wear protection when getting my pecker sucked

We live in a scary world brehs :snoop:

Now I gotta believe half those fools on Maury that say they never had sex with that woman but are still being declared the father

Purely demonic :shaq2:

and oh yeah

Recently, however, the Illinois Appellate Court took a step towards fairness by ruling that an Illinois man can sue his former lover for emotional distress over her pregnancy. Dr. Richard O. Phillips alleges that six years ago Dr. Sharon Irons secretly kept his semen after the two had oral sex, and then impregnated herself with it. Phillips claims he didn’t learn of the child’s existence until two years later, when Irons went to court to get child support. Irons now receives $800 a month in tax-free child support from Phillips.

In last week’s ruling the court stated that, if Phillips’ story is true, Irons “deceitfully engaged in sexual acts, which no reasonable person would expect could result in pregnancy.”
The court reinstated Phillips’ lawsuit against Irons, which had been thrown out by the Cook County Circuit Court in 2003.

Oh yeah, Good Luck Proving that sh it :rudy: her word against yours about what happened six years ago

havoc

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Live your own life
Before I read this story I used to love getting head without a rubber.:takedat:

Now, I have to wear a rubber while getting I'm getting head to protect myself from the system that imposes harsh child support penalties on men:damn:

F*ck the system and those greedy ratchet h@es :pacspit:

No_bammer_weed

✌️ Coli. Wish y’all the best of luck. One
Daps
Yet its still socially unacceptable for us to slap bytches? :mjpls:

These hoes been eatin good for too long. #HardOnHoes

Who said this is acceptable? And why are you actin' like something as crazy like this happens everyday. Article is from '05. A lot more hoes have gotten they a$$ whipped since this incident in '05, I think.

No_bammer_weed

✌️ Coli. Wish y’all the best of luck. One
Daps

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
She's a doctor too :mindblown:

That male birth control pill can't come soon enough.

If a male birth control pill ever was released in the public, enough chicks are gonna cry for kids since the birth rate is gonna drop.

I should make a thread on that.

Taadow

The StarchBishop™️
Daps
Reppin
Crispness
I'm just gonna leave this here.

Taadow's Legal Team: This song does not reflect the feelings or action of our client, but he understands.

Last edited by a moderator: