Woman ranks about the odds of marrying different types of Black men (not rage bait)

V Skyye

All Star
Daps
They really are their own worst enemies if that is how they actually see men. If that is not a skit then she actually has gang members and scammers as actual options, but she left out a bunch of regular guys that just go to work, hang out with their family and friends and then go home.

Men on the other hand are much more practical. Their board would be filled up with just regular women that have jobs. I don't know any guys that would date the female equivalent of a gang member and most dudes with sense would run away from a woman if they learned that a woman is a scammer because they know that she would eventually get around to scamming them.
It’s meant to be funny. She actually has a bunch of these videos with several versions about different types of women as well. People enjoy them for being light hearted humor. It’s ok to not be angry all the time.

Save $ not Hoes

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Damn she kinda spot on. I can see why it’s so easy for me to get a chick I’ve been like 7 of them nikkas at one point or another.

Samori Toure

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
It’s meant to be funny. She actually has a bunch of these videos with several versions about different types of women as well. People enjoy them for being light hearted humor. It’s ok to not be angry all the time.
No where in there did I indicate that I was angry. I just thought her choices were weird which is why I said it must be a skit of some kind.

IIVI

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
The Hotep was spot on right off the bat. You can also classify that as the keyboard warriors.

"Biggest talker. Wants a compound with 5 wives" but doesn't want to do the hard work and build skills for themselves.
Instead, they expect or rally "the community" to get them there. :mjlol::heh:

Cats be spending years listening to podcasts and watching streams by grifters doing them absolutely no good, but yet they think they're building something other than the grifters' dreams. Then go out and put on a suit thinking they got actual substance.

Last edited: