Woman ranks about the odds of marrying different types of Black men (not rage bait)

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
I was the video game nerd who could hang with the hood dudes, who graduated to the corporate slash PhD negro. This was actually pretty accurate.

I feel she missing a few; the blue collar ninja, has a city job or does construction. The influencer; the ninjas who gotta do everything and document it. The c00n/oreo dude; who worships everything white.
Pawgers, paagers, streamers who are all young, the comedian, the nikka nerd, the c00n, the dark skin brotha with colorism issues, the player, the 🌽ball brotha, the warehouse brotha, the partially illegal but legal brotha. The other side of the game brotha.

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
They really are their own worst enemies if that is how they actually see men. If that is not a skit then she actually has gang members and scammers as actual options, but she left out a bunch of regular guys that just go to work, hang out with their family and friends and then go home.

Men on the other hand are much more practical. Their board would be filled up with just regular women that have jobs. I don't know any guys that would date the female equivalent of a gang member and most dudes with sense would run away from a woman if they learned that a woman is a scammer because they know that she would eventually get around to scamming them.
Because she's naming men black women desire to be with

Vandelay

Waxing Intellectual
Daps
Reppin
Phi Chi Connection
Pawgers, paagers, streamers who are all young, the comedian, the nikka nerd, the c00n, the dark skin brotha with colorism issues, the player, the 🌽ball brotha, the warehouse brotha, the partially illegal but legal brotha. The other side of the game brotha.
The instigator. Someone who's always tryna start some shyt tocategory. Or entertained. They're comedian adjacent. Might even could fall into the comedian catagory.

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps
She's not that off honestly. She's more honest about this than I expected
I was bout to say, this shyt is funny but true.

If you have a little sister you better pass this along. A lot of the women y’all complain about get tripped up on dudes on the lower two levels or don’t understand how to maneuver with the guys on the top level :sas2:

She not wrong at all

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
the-usual-suspects-usual-suspects.gif\

:ohhh::patrice::wtf:
a5vaIXz.png