Woman Let's Friend Know She's Preggo By Her Husband On The D Train!

Tom

Banned
Daps
Reppin
They see me trolling, they hating.....
damn black people are nosey as fuk, thats between those two ladies why they gotta give their input?

They were right tho, but still..........none of ur business.

that one woman shouldn't have chosen a train to tell her that of all places

Tragic part is that the women probably places zero blame on her husband.

Tom

Banned
Daps
Reppin
They see me trolling, they hating.....
adopting is legit, at least these kids got a home somewhere even if their parents are fukksticks

:manny:

this is why I don't see whats the big deal with gays and lesbians adopting.

They don't procreate bringing unwanted fatherless/motherless children into this world only to grow up and become criminals and gang bangers. All they're doing is cleaning up the mess u trifling heterosexuals make. and I say God/Zeus/Allah bless em, especially when u don't want the job anyway.

:manny:

Jone2three45

Supporter
Daps
This shyt happens all the time, her man didn't love her and that other girl was not her friend.

aqualung

I wear a crown of curls.
Daps
Reppin
NYC, Boston, #ByrdGang
"I'M SERIOUS!"

Why does the DARK-skinned gal have to be pregnant by the LIGHT-skinned gal's husband?

And now strangers have to keep 'em separated and advise against a confrontation. The woman in orange is right. Yvette is not preggo's friend anymore. The black dude who wouldn't let preggo thru is protecting preggo & fetus from an ass-whipping by Yvette.

Preggo chose to disclose on the crowded subway train so that Yvette wouldn't be able to lash out one-on-one like Yvette might during a private confrontation.

concise

Veteran
Daps
Fake as fukk.

Some of you are gullible as hell.

These are probably negro woman "actors" paid to demonize their nation for the sake of daytime talk entertainment.
Like that Bill cunningham garbage. Cursing in front of kids for the sake of Demontainment.

Agreed.
Came in here to post this, and I'm not too surprised that others don't see it either.