Woman Let's Friend Know She's Preggo By Her Husband On The D Train!

Crakface

Daps
Reppin
L.A
How will my life be unfulfilled and incomplete?

Without a man or a relationship your life will be stagnated and riddled with drama and depression. Drama from the men that cum in and out of your life and struggle raising the b*stard child you create. Depression from the unfulfilling part time companions that you've comitted your future too.

Ashley Banks

All I ever wanted was the world
Daps
oh, a woman would never do anything like this, now would she?

....:comeon:

I wouldn't know but this isn't about women it's about men.

Without a man or a relationship your life will be stagnated and riddled with drama and depression. Drama from the men that cum in and out of your life and the b*stard child you create. Depression from the unfulfilling part time companions that you've comitted your future too.

:what:

I don't have sex either so men won't "cum" in and out of my life and I would never have a b*stard child. (no offense to b*stard children, you're special too)

Crakface

Daps
Reppin
L.A
I wouldn't know but this isn't women it's about men.

:what:

I don't have sex either so men won't "cum" in and out of my life and I would never have a b*stard child. (no offense to b*stard children, you're special too)

Well you're either not fertile or dont plan on having children either. Good luck holding onto your celibacy. It gets harder as the years go by. YOu meet that one guy you think has broken the mold and you think *this is it* When you meet that man, keep him away from your homegirls because life isnt like the movies. A good man suffers great challenges.

Ashley Banks

Daps
Well you're either not fertile or dont plan on having children either. Good luck holding onto your celibacy. It gets harder as the years go by. YOu meet that one guy you think has broken the mold and you think *this is it* When you meet that man, keep him away from your homegirls because life isnt like the movies. A good man suffers great challenges.

I do want children, I plan to adopt one or two. I doubt I'll meet a man that I like but If a miracle happens and I do, I'll take your advice. :hug:

Crakface

Daps
Reppin
L.A

I do want children, I plan to adopt one or two. I doubt I'll meet a man that I like but If a miracle happens and I do, I'll take your advice. :hug:
It costs between 30 and 40k to adopt a child. It costs a lot less to create one yourself. Dont give up. That special man is out there.....................................somewhere.

Ashley Banks

Daps
It costs between 30 and 40k to adopt a child. It costs a lot less to create one yourself. Dont give up. That special man is out there.....................................somewhere.

I'd rather spend the money.

Ashley Banks

Daps
you would rather spend money and buy a kid like property than have one yourself:comeon:

you sound like you would be a unfit mother

So me wanting to adopt = me being an unfit mother?

I just don't want to be in a relationship, If I have a child then I would have to be married (I don't believe in sex outside of marriage). I want children, I don't want marriage. Adoption is the answer, It just have to pay for it.

innocentdevil

:whoo:
Daps
Reppin
Cali
:snoop: she KNOWS she was being disrespectful by telling her this in front of all those people........and to make sure she had witnesses if she got her preggo ass beat :russ:

msims

Bmore nicca
Daps
I swear dudes are so fukked up. How do you get your wife's friend pregnant. All the females in the world you could cheat with and you choose her friend. :smh: I'm never getting in a relationship.

Or he could just not cheat but I guess that's too much to ask.

I wouldn't know but this isn't about women it's about men.

It's also about women too. The darker lady shouldn't have had sex with her best friend's husband. Point blank period.

Everyone is wrong in this situation, honestly. Well, Yvette not so much....she's more of a victim. But you've gotta wonder, what would make her man cheat on her with someone so much more unattractive in the first place. :scusthov:

Ashley Banks

Daps
It's also about women too. The darker lady shouldn't have had sex with her best friend's husband. Point blank period.

Everyone is wrong in this situation, honestly. Well, Yvette not so much....she's more of a victim. But you've gotta wonder, what would make her man cheat on her with someone so much more unattractive in the first place. :scusthov:

He's obviously a disgusting pig so he probably doesn't care who he sleeps with.

msims

Bmore nicca
Daps
He's obviously a disgusting pig so he probably doesn't care who he sleeps with.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MKE3wjRb_vE"]Why do men cheat with ugly women? - YouTube[/ame]

:russ:

Last edited by a moderator: