Woman Let's Friend Know She's Preggo By Her Husband On The D Train!

Sam Peel

Banned
Daps
Reppin
South London
[ame=http://www.worldstarhiphop.com/videos/video.php?v=wshhKasHcHwG0dRb7jG3]Video: Your Husband Got Me Pregnant: Woman Let's Friend Know She's Preggo By Her Husband On The D Train![/ame]

Daps
Reppin
St louis
all i could think was please dont be black....
verdj6.gif

that babie's mama aint shyt.

Crakface

Daps
Reppin
L.A
Typical new york scum. She told Yvette on the train so she could have a witness in case she got murdered.

Ashley Banks

All I ever wanted was the world
Daps
I swear dudes are so fukked up. How do you get your wife's friend pregnant. All the females in the world you could cheat with and you choose her friend. :smh: I'm never getting in a relationship.

Crakface

Daps
Reppin
L.A
I swear dudes are so fukked up. How do you get your wife's friend pregnant. All the females in the world you could cheat with and you choose her friend. :smh: I'm never getting in a relationship.

Whys that? Seems like a simple solution. Dont have your homegirls around your man like its one big happy family, because it isnt.

562_sneaky-girl.gif

Crakface

Daps
Reppin
L.A
Or he could just not cheat but I guess that's too much to ask.

We dont live in a world of ideals. Do not test the laws of chemistry. You're better off separating your relationship from your friendships because your lonely homegirl whos ass is slightly bigger then yours or whos less prudish then you or has bigger titties or laughs at more of your mans jokes may just naturally fall on his dikk. Do not let them build chemistry together.

Esau = Evil

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere NOT snitching.
Fake as fukk.

Some of you are gullible as hell.

These are probably negro woman "actors" paid to demonize their nation for the sake of daytime talk entertainment. Like that Bill cunningham garbage. Cursing in front of kids for the sake of Demontainment.

Ashley Banks

All I ever wanted was the world
Daps
We dont live in a world of ideals. Do not test the laws of chemistry. You're better off separating your relationship from your friendships because your lonely homegirl whos ass is slightly bigger then yours or whos less prudish then you or has bigger titties or laughs at more of your mans jokes may just naturally fall on his dikk. Do not let them build chemistry together.

Makes sense. I'm still never getting in a relationship and men are still fukked up. No offense.